Winter Driving: Do you daily the MSP in the snow?

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Now that winter is here, do you guys garage the MSP in the winter?
If so, what do you daily drive?

I recently picked up a beater truck, a '93 mitsubishi mighty max that i daily drive now. The MSP is under a car cover in the driveway!

maxboy.jpg

How about you guys?

I'll be daily driving mine. The only cars I've ever garaged were RWD with 9" rear tires and summer tread :D

As long as your car isn't slammed, and you have a good set of (preferably winter) tires, than I see no reason to not DD the MSP. Unless, of course, you're anal about keeping the car clean and rust-free.

my msp was bought as my daily with main purpose of winter and snow...miata gets to sleep under a car cover lol

MSP is my daily driver year round. Just put my new/used(Rush's old winter tires/wheels) on a couple weekends ago.

Attachments

• DSCF3044.JPG
    DSCF3044.JPG
    618.7 KB · Views: 134
daily drive mine, this will be the first year with non-summer tires

this will be my 3rd winter driving my MSP as the daily, 2nd on the steelies and all seasons vs the first year i left the RH's on

hasnt let me down yet

msp's not going to see any snow this winter, for othere reasons :(

but i daily a first gen protege

securedownload1.jpg

i really need to paint that hood and fender and install my new bumper.

I've never owned a winter beater. Whatever car I have bought has been a year round ride for me. Funny thing is, I always bought cars that were sporty and not so good in the snow/ice so I hate winter that much more.

I had planned to drive my 1991 323 for the winter, but the car is 5hrs away, things came up, can't find the title and here I am stuck driving the MSP for the winter, ohwell.

my MSP is my only ride... extremewintercontacts are being mounted on my mz3 wheels (my now-winter set)...

hopefully this is its last winter... but who knows.

Yea I haven't washed mine in well over a month, maybe almost 2 now. Bird poop and salt keep appearing on it, but then the rain comes and makes it "look" clean, so I forget about it LOL.

Back