Will this pricing last? - NEED ADVICE!!!

schnieds

Hey,

I am looking to purchase a CX-9. I contacted a few dealerships in my soon to be area (we are moving soon) and got the following offer:

Trim: CX-9 Grand Touring AWD
Exterior: LIQUID PLATINUM METALLIC
Interior: BLACK INTERIOR LEATHER
Packages:
GT ASSIST PACKAGE
TOWING PACKAGE
MOONROOF/BOSE
Options:
BLIND SPOT MONITOR

MSRP: $40225
Their Offer: $30225 ($10K off)

I know this is a great deal. The problem is my current situation. We are moving in a week and a half and I am starting a new job shortly there after. We are moving quite a distance, so we would have to purchase the CX-9 sight unseen and then pick it up when we get there. They have offered to take care of everything remotely for us.

So my question is this: Is this deal too good to pass up? I would rather wait until we get to our new location & get settled and then make the purchase in late Oct / early Nov. But I don't want to get into a situation where I am paying $5K+ more for the same car because I wanted to wait a couple of months.

I just started looking into the purchase a couple weeks back. Is this deal pretty common right now? Do you think it will be around in a couple months?

Thanks for the advice.

Schnieds

Wow that is a great deal! Here is the thing... they are trying to get all '08's out asap for the '09's. With that being said, that vehicle may not be there if you decide to wait. Best case scenerio would be if you find another GT CX-9 after your move and get an even better deal. The '08's deals are only going to get better not worse but inventory will get lower quick with these type of deals happening. Thats my opinion. Hope that helps

Lj.

Where in the world are you guys finding these discounts??? I went to the Mazda dealer in NY (Yonkers) - and he was quoting $1000 above invoice for a fully loaded GT. I didn't negotiate yet, but its amazing to see ppl getting $6k or $9k differences in price! Appreciate your help!

Back