JrTekSilverP5

:
02' TwoToned (Sliver/Black) MP5
while looking for a kit for my car... i found this on www.brs-autodesign.com
DSCF0723.JPG

DSCF0721.JPG

DSCF0730.JPG

s*** makes me wish i had a 3...

You will get flamed for this haha. Old post and the user/owner is on this site. He got flamed to s*** just for his 'mazdaspeed' decal.

I thought it was a nice car... oh well.

well so0o0o0o0o0o0ory... lol... i havent been here for awhile... what exactly did they flame him for? did they not like it? i think it looks SICK...

lol the color, the overall theme and I guess the sticker because it isn't a true mazdaspeed 3 or something. All show no go, blah blah...

To be fair, mazdaspeed is just mazda's tuning/performance division and is not an exclusive label of the mazdaspeed line of vehicles.

Last edited:
Isn't that the Fox Marketing or whatever Mazda3? I thought it was turbocharged at some point? Not a bad looking kit - much better than most I see. The MS3 guys just think their cars are God's gift or something. Hell, I have as much, if not much "Mazdaspeed" items on my P5 than MSPs!

i just dont think it looks very cool.

showy is just not my thing, its overdone for me to be a dailydriver.

The only thing hot on that car is the rims. :p

looks good to me, and that car was actually out before the MS3 was produced. There were a few Mazdaspeed parts available for it.

Shiet, I have Mazdaspeed decal on my regular 3 because I race and I get contingency. People that make fun of other who don't know s*** should just do some research.

Ehh... Pretty ugly if you ask me. The Mazda3 hatch's lines are perfect the way they are. Adding unnecessary fender flares to make it wider is just ridiculous. Like these anyway.

Almost looks like a Chevy HHR or PT cruiser with the fender flairs. No likey!(gah)

Back