WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

I can't imagine there's any decent driving roads in Sheboygan...lol

i just go in a big circle i live off of taylor so i go from north taylor to south taylor the take a left at washington by the south walmart, then down to the next big road. which would be s business, then down all to north ave then ur in a big circle. thats my route bout 40min worth of driving.

To get back on topic here... I spied me a laser blue MP3 up in Appleton on Oneida around 6 PM.

i spotted you parking my car at my apartment complex and then walking to my apartment haha! do u live at newberry? i would of said hi, but u drove the other way, then i heard u roll back my way, oh well, next time!

that WAS you!! lol my mom lives there and i was dropping her off . i saw ur car and was like OOO SPEED3! i pulled back around to find your car but i didnt see it!! i cant believe i never see ur car, im over there like 6 days out of the week!!

that WAS you!! lol my mom lives there and i was dropping her off . i saw ur car and was like OOO SPEED3! i pulled back around to find your car but i didnt see it!! i cant believe i never see ur car, im over there like 6 days out of the week!!

u did drive past it i believe, right in front of building 8345, but im always at work usually anyways, but i do live there!

im hidden between a silver navigator and a green minivan, so i hide well :)

u did drive past it i believe, right in front of building 8345, but im always at work usually anyways, but i do live there!

im hidden between a silver navigator and a green minivan, so i hide well :)

hmm... ill have to look harder i guess.. i just kinda figured it would pop out haha my moms apartment is the next section, my car is always parked in front of the dumpsters when im there. im sure we'll run into each other eventually!

hmm... ill have to look harder i guess.. i just kinda figured it would pop out haha my moms apartment is the next section, my car is always parked in front of the dumpsters when im there. im sure we'll run into each other eventually!

you shouldnt have to look hard! its basically the coolest car in the universe at newberry! haha! defenitly, i love your car, the dark grey is so nice!

^ i do miss my silver car, i notice to much on my black car, as far as a scratch or dent. but i really like that dark grey on her car, that might be my next color!

you shouldnt have to look hard! its basically the coolest car in the universe at newberry! haha! defenitly, i love your car, the dark grey is so nice!

well..only when mines not there!! ;-) lol jk! thank you! i love my color, its weird tho, i have yet to see another galaxy gray 3 that is the same color as mine...i think i wax mine too much!! haha too bad, i didnt have my halos on when you saw me! i had them off and wen i came back around i flicked them back on, thats how i get identified most of the time cuz theyre blue.

well..only when mines not there!! ;-) lol jk! thank you! i love my color, its weird tho, i have yet to see another galaxy gray 3 that is the same color as mine...i think i wax mine too much!! haha too bad, i didnt have my halos on when you saw me! i had them off and wen i came back around i flicked them back on, thats how i get identified most of the time cuz theyre blue.

u dont need ur halo's on to be recognized, pretty easy as never see a sedan 3 like yours done up so nice!

2 silver MS6's (were a couple cars apart) at 36 and hwy 100... down in... Muskego? idk technically what town that is there. lol

Spotted this guy at Sam (DarKnights) apartment. LOL! Also had the Ford SHO-like vents on the front fenders.
20110325155705.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back