Why change your Identity from Forum to Forum? Something to hide?

jhammons01

:
'84 Vette
LOL the OP made the same thread on rx7club and has the same creepy avatar. You must really love britney
I made the exact same thread on........

RX7 Club
theforumLounge
JamSession
Here
Corvetteforums

Cut and paste baby.

Many times I like to hear what other forums say about my thread subjects.

And Yes, my avatar and my Screen name remain constant from forum to Forum. I never understood why someone would change their identity as they flip from forum to forum, unless they want to hide something.

You'll also note that I have many friends from other forums. They immediately recognize me and I them. i.e. JonesfromIndia, when He made his introduction thread, I immediately said hello to him.....

Why do you change your skin from there to here? I've never heard of a Melicha8 on the 7 club..... nor have I seen your avatar over there.

this is a good topic maybe I'll start 6 threads about it.....

(who says hes registered on the 7 forums, maybe hes like most people and just reads other forums...)

with that - (inout)

**********.com ******************.com *************.com and ******.com and ***********.com too :)

i usually have a different name than this forum because Lexi is what I named my car so i guess i kind of narrowed myself down...

mine are all constant... i just recently changed this username here to match the others but even then it was very similar...

keystonekrawlers
jeepforum
marylandcreepers
jeepingsingles
here
nasioc
alltrac
trisrc
somethingmustang
tekademics
etc etc

Latest posts