No sound from Mazda audio tuner system or unable to change audio source

:
ASH8
NO SOUND FROM AUDIO TUNER SYSTEM or UNABLE TO CHANGE AUDIO SOURCE.

A Stand Alone Software Update is Now Available from yours truly or me, ONLY Message me by clicking on my Avatar (to the left) and Start a Conversation or Message, links to files will not and can not be posted live in any forum.

Please You MUST CONFIRM in your Private Message to me your Car Model, Year, and Country FIRST Sold in, either EU/UK or North America, I don't have files for other regions.

This Update file(s) are ONLY 5-8Mb in size and very easy to update.

DESCRIPTION

Some Owners may experience ''no sound from the audio system and or the audio source cannot be changed''.
This concern may be caused by the Radio Tuner not operating properly under certain situations. To eliminate this concern, the Radio Tuner control software has been modified.
If you are having this issue you should have your vehicle software Updated using the following repair procedure.

The FIX
This software update repair is via a fresh RE-Formatted USB Flash Drive up to 16MB in size.

Owners Reports from those who have done this Radio Tuner Software Update is no more ''loss of sound'' and can ''change source settings'' without any issue, plus the big change is much ''faster channel selections'' and tuning.

This Update applies to all KF CX-5s North America ONLY, TC CX-9 North America ONLY, KH CX-60, KK CX-90, BP Mazda 3s, MX-30, CX-30, made up to mid 2023.

IF you do not have any problems related to your Radio Tuner as said above then I do not recommend you do this update.

Hi, my sound would only play for a few minutes at a time and now the entertainment section of my infotainment monitor won't open at all. Mazda is telling me I need a new "tuner audio" which is about $1500 here in the Philippines part number NB2T66DRX which doesn't appear to exist anywhere else? Also they have told me before parts need replacing when they don't. Hope you can help? I live in the Philippines BTW

Attachments

• Mazda.jpg
    Mazda.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back