who's down to port intake mainfold?

akProtege5

Contributor
:
protege5 2002
Ok i just got my extra intake mainfold. when i'm done with porting my Intake mainfold, who wants there done?

I've been wanting to do this for over a year now, and now that I'm getting deployed, I want to port it and remove the VTCS so that there's no chance of them screws getting into the engine while I'm gone and my wife's driving the car.
So are you going to keep your old one as a spare? If you're willing to sell it, I'll take it off your hands, since you really won't need it anymore once you have your ported one in.

well i was thinking like letting one of you guys barrow or sell it for really cheap. it might be a while till i port the mainfold though,i'm going to cali in aug 25th, but i'll keep you updated.

akProtege5 said:
well i was thinking like letting one of you guys barrow or sell it for really cheap. it might be a while till i port the mainfold though,i'm going to cali in aug 25th, but i'll keep you updated.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you to get it shipped?

hey Willy? *i spelled your name right? when I"m done porting do you want half of the intake mainfold or all of it? I'll send the what i got in the mail to you. I'll send the intake mainfold when i'm done porting I"ll keep you updated.

It's Willie, but no big deal. Willy sounds the same.
You have both halves?! What do you mean about sending it?
What you should, to save yourself time and so you'll have the least amount of down-time on your car, is port the one you got in the mail, then replace it, then hook me up with the one that came out of your car.

Back