who are u?

JONBOY688

:
93 gt turbo
ok i am bored and wanted to start some thread in here.
i only know like three or four people off this forum so lets get some info!! about other nc mazda people.
i am jonathan, i work at donald craig mazda in mooresville and i have a 03 black mazdaspeed.

Im Royce and live in Rock hill, SC. I am an assistant store manager at the rock hll Lowes.. So you guys have to stop buying stuff at the depot!!! lol.. I have a Blue Mazdaspeed 03.5. And ive met Dave and Neal

My name's Jamie, im a capircorn, and i like long walks... wrong thread.

Blah, i drive a slow ricey jdm ***** MP3. I live at holden beach, NC. Work at ocean isle beach, doing deliveries for a resturant. scratch that, put in the 2 week notice tonight. So now im just a rep for AutoRnD.

boredom > *

Last edited:
WUT UP!!!!!!!!! Jeff here in good ole charlotte, YELLOW MSP, work for the NCDOT, land surveyor (those dumbasses on the side of the road lookin thru a damn telescope) Lets get a kick ass meet organized, im game!!!!

Que pasa dudes.... Dave Stickney here. I drive a Silver 03.5 MSP here in Charlotte. I work (work... haha) at Royal & SunAlliance, Network Engineer. But at the end of Aug I won't have a job, so If you guys know anyone that needs a Network guy... let me know!! lol

Wazup! Miguel Rodriguez High Point NC, originally from the back streets of lil Havana FL. I drive a white 2002 turbo p5 (aka the Ghost). I served 11 years in the good ol USMC as a grunt with a spool of wire on his back. I work at BellSouth, I used to be a serv tech(telephone man), now Im a desk b**** puttin up with all kinds of assholes that owe me $$$$. Im married to Laracroft(Christine).

[threadjack]Yes onrail the decals or on the way,LOL!!![/threadjack]

Kevin aka k-dog for 12 years. I move money for a sydnicate corporation. Ha ha, just picking I make my money work for me. Had fun at the meet people. I hate that I missed the kart track damn!!! I was well impressed with everyone's rides.

K-S-W said:
Kevin aka k-dog for 12 years. I move money for a sydnicate corporation. Ha ha, just picking I make my money work for me. Had fun at the meet people. I hate that I missed the kart track damn!!! I was well impressed with everyone's rides.

What up K-Dogg!!! Tell your bro Semper Fi!!!

Damn, I post and the thread goes dead???????? Is there something I have done wrong,LOL!!!

JONBOY688 said:
figured out a name for the promazda yet ghost? i liked pro tuner the best out of the ideas!

Looks like it will stay the same, but the subaru club will be its own entety. Then we are going to have a web portal linking to both forums.

We thought this would be the best thing to do, and AWDTURBOBOX has some good connections on a host with 20 gigs of space.

My name is Jonathan. I just moved back to NC from Philadelphia. Never lived in Raleigh, but that's where I reside now. I drive a 1999 Miata... Def looking for some mazda people to hang out with.

waddup guyz.....IM NEAL...yea im in charlotte for now but b movin up to durham/raleigh area in couple weeks so expect to meet bunch of u guys there tha day i move....o yea i drive a titanium msp

Brandy, in the army, been doin that for about 6 years now, i live in fayetteville,now am the proud owner of a spicy orange msp, recently had a silver speed, but gave it up for the orange..... lookin foward to meeting you guys... hopefully you can make it to the august bash in high point, its a meet well worth going to, and we can discuss some future plans.... until then....

im raymond (most people outside from family call me ray) i roll around in this lil thing shown below, u'll most likely see me in the north/east side of charlotte most of the time

My name is Frank. I Have a 01 Mazda MP3 #402. I Also have been on ProbeTalk with Rayman. I had a 93 Probe GT for about a year. Now im glad to be back in the mazda Fam.

Frank

PS, ray your car is slow (yupnope)

Back