Which tuner company has the hottest import models??

Phoenix5

:
2K2 Sport20 Familia 5spd-C-Red!
No doubt,Veilside has got the hottest.I especially like the one on the Table of Contents page in the May issue of Super Street.Sorry, I wish I had pics to show.

Can anybody see if they can find a pic of this girl for me??

though to be honest I wish I had your life right now.

2pm on a Monday and you are pondering which tuner company is represented by the hottest models??? Meanwhile I'm working 7 days a week. Laundry, food shopping, and paying bills is my free time, if I skip sleep I can go out with friends.

Damn!I'm sorry to piss you off,man!!I was just bored and wanted to know other people's opinon on an innocent subject.I mean,s***, you didn't have to bite my head off.I'm sorry that you have a lot more responsibilties than me but i don't think that justifies getting angry at a post.:) But that's just me.

NEways,I really don't want to turn this into a flame war,so anybody else??

Last edited:
Phoenix5 said:
Damn!I'm sorry to piss you off,man!!I was just bored and wanted to know other people's opinon on an innocent subject.I mean,s***, you didn't have to bite my head off.I'm sorry that you have a lot more responsibilties than me but i don't think that justifies getting angry at a post.:) But that's just me.

NEways,I really don't want to turn this into a flame war,so anybody else??
Dude - I'm not mad at all - I was completely serious. I miss having your life. I was there - believe me. I'm ******* happy for ya - and a little bit envious.

That "youth is wasted on the young" s*** is bulls*** though. I enjoyed the hell out of mine, I suggest you do the same.

import revolution

Tila, Natasha, Jasmine-jus those three ends arguments all over this board.

unless your a racist or ***, which is cool-if your a racist

but thas just me

I'm actual neither,so any opinion is cool with me!

4 Micah-Thanx for not being mad.Like I said before,I'm only 22 but I'm a shy 22 yr. old so I'm not the party goer thus giving a lot of time between school and work.

Latest posts

Back