what kind of products do u use to clean the inside of your mazda5

Jamie123

:
2002 Mazda Protege5, 2010 Mazda5
up until yesterday i had a protege5, ive never had a vehicle with interior and a dash like the mazda5 and was just curious what kind of products you use to clean everything inside..i used armorall before but i would think that wouldn't be very good on this car.

18 views and nobody has any suggestions? Lol you people must have some dirty cars! Lol

I use mostly Chemical Guys products because they have a store within driving distance of my office (about 30 minutes). For interior, I just use a damp cloth. I'm going to have to clean the leather, though.

Meguire's Natural Shine with microfiber towels. It looks freakin' awesome and will not stick to that funky dash texture like paper towels and cotton towels will. Try it.

I use mostly Chemical Guys products because they have a store within driving distance of my office (about 30 minutes). For interior, I just use a damp cloth. I'm going to have to clean the leather, though.

Use Lexol. It's awesome stuff and comes standard with Lamborghinis.

Cyber Clean

Just bought this cyber clean automotive product (see images below) at COSTCO for $20 CDN...will give it a try soon and let you know how it worked.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-05-09 at 12.06.jpg
    Photo on 2010-05-09 at 12.06.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Photo on 2010-05-09 at 12.07.jpg
    Photo on 2010-05-09 at 12.07.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 114
For dusting/cleaning the dash, doors, and other plastic areas I use a California dash duster. Had the same one for about 6-7 years. Works great at getting dust out of the textured part on the dash.

Cleaning plastic parts I usually just use a damp towel. You could probably get away with watered down simple green if you need to get some gunk off the plastic. Watered down Woolite works well for little upholstery spots...I also like the Reslove stuff in the aerosol can with the build in scrubber for shampooing carpets, seats, etc.

As far as dressing the interior I'm a big fan of Vinylex (same company that makes Lexol) for my interior plastics. Gives it a little extra shine without the greasiness associated with Armor All. Also helps hide scuff marks on the doors and rear cargo compartment.

Back