New to the Mazda5

Br4hm4

:
none currently
RX-8 owner 2 times over, but new to the Mazda5. Family grows, so does the car right? With that being said, I picked up a 2008 Touring and have already started replacing all the parts that are bad or cracked. What I am struggling to find are interior parts...not the major stuff, but the little oddities. I am looking for the Driver side visor clip that holds the visor in place. I am also looking for the seat belt clips that hold the belts in place when not in use. Anyone have a good site for that kind of stuff?

Oddly on Amazon and Ebay the seat belt clips and Amazon, they say they don't fit, that's why I was apprehensive to pick them up.

The nearest dealer to you probably has a parts department that can tell you whether or not a part like that is the same on several models. That would widen your search pool and perhaps get you faster results.

I was able to get clips, the seat belt clips are still a mystery...at least over the phone. I am going to check out the dealership in person this weekend and see if they can find somethings I am looking for.

Your best bet may be to look on car-part.com for a larger interior component of the right size to find a list of auto recyclers near you that have one with the right interior, then just call them directly to get all the small parts you need in once place for a lot cheaper than getting each bit separately new

Back