What have you done to your P5 today?

Coming soon

DD29852E-4210-4C37-B5EB-D7DB2EDFBCB6-5381-0000039273B2DAAE.jpg

B4D2F1ED-21D3-41DE-AB1B-86D0DA9D512E-5381-00000392788A2A54.jpg

GET THIS: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...62790305.85180.356216594434822&type=1&theater - MintBlue sedan front half bumper OMGZ

You've been on quite a roll lately! ;)

Just fog's, ezlip and sway. Have not pulled the trigger on the exhaust yet. I have to stop very soon, or I won't have any funds to play on the RX8 in the near future. :(

I dig it too but wondering how the top of the wing being silver with black underneath would look.....unless it's carbon fiber. But I also think the rails from the roof rack look cool leading into the wing and the wing being all black goes better with that. Always have liked the way the body lines off that front bumper flow into the side skirt lines behind the front wheel. Not a huge fan of the stickers, amber side marker and maybe the canards but overall it looks badass fo sho!

Last edited:
Yeah I rate this! I like how the wing sits for real. The first pic you took made it look kinda weird but now that we are seeing it better it looks badass!

i like the white wheels, but needs lower lol and why a sedan bumper?!?!?

and Shi-fu Jay i dig it as well...

Jay, that looks awesome! Your car barely even looks like a P5 anymore. Haha. May I pry into what wing that is and where you got it? It almost looks like an OEM wing.

Rico, the white on red looks really good. Can't wait to see the front sedan bumper on. The just looks so much cleaner/simpler than the P5 bumper.

gonna fix that suspension clunk today or tomorrow.

also, might pick up a motorcycle to save some miles on my dear p5. new job is quite a ways away from my apartment :(

Jay, that looks awesome! Your car barely even looks like a P5 anymore. Haha. May I pry into what wing that is and where you got it? It almost looks like an OEM wing.

Rico, the white on red looks really good. Can't wait to see the front sedan bumper on. The just looks so much cleaner/simpler than the P5 bumper.

check out his build thread.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123735900-newbie-just-lurking-around!

I believe he says it is a mint blue wing. Uber rare part.

Back