What have you done to your P5 today?

Oh and I should be starting my car tonight after disassembling my Intake Manifold. Wish me luck.

I rate it a 7/10 difficulty and I'm comfortable at a 4/10... lets just say I pushed my envelope a bit...

didn't turn over.. put the charger on... reconnected all the connectors... patiently frustrated
(squinty)

Got a question for you guys. What exhaust should I go with? I'm planning on selling my MS axleback with the bosal catback pipe and going with another system like magnaflow or something. I've read up on a bunch of em but I want your guys opinions. I'm running OBX header, SRI and stock midpipe. I'll be turbo'd soon too.

didn't turn over.. put the charger on... reconnected all the connectors... patiently frustrated
(squinty)

woot.. it turned over.. and STARTED!

no check engine light for me..(whip)

Drove it to work today. Wow, it feels like my ass is scrapin the ground in this after driving the lifted Taco around most of the time now. The gate card reader at work is way low in the truck, can barely reach down to it & the antenna hits all the cross beams going up to park but in the 323F,lol, the card reader is actually up from the door. Feels like extreme gokarting. It actually feels peppy vs plowing around in the Yota pushin 31s on 18s lifted 3". I think it's just the illusion of being much closer to the ground tho. One thing the truck doesn't do tho is set off all the alarms in the garage. Almost forgot how entertaining that is...8 levels of honking, tweeting, warning beeps & sirens going off FTW!

Sooo...picked up a Mazdaspeed Oil Cap yesterday ...big silver one...no clue what it came off of...and another Speed3 exhaust...now I have three...lol...the one I just got though is just the muffler/tip portion and my welder is coming over tommorrow morning at 8 to put it on...

ok, you have too much... ill take them ms3 rims off your hands!

u must have a huge garage for all of that stuff!

ok, you have too much... ill take them ms3 rims off your hands!

u must have a huge garage for all of that stuff!

2 and a half car garage...lol...I forgot that I also have the Speed3 dead pedal that I need to put in sometime...my audio guy is putting in my components/building my false floor/sub box in the garage right now...I just don't have the tools to do woodwork...

2 and a half car garage...lol...I forgot that I also have the Speed3 dead pedal that I need to put in sometime...my audio guy is putting in my components/building my false floor/sub box in the garage right now...I just don't have the tools to do woodwork...

they sell half cars?

must be nice to have a "guy" to do that... i am doing all than myself.

running the wire was a b****!

i have too long of arms to be under the dash

and i bought the tools i needed. at least now i will always have them!

Haha...it is for like storage or a golf cart or something...and yea...he works at the audio shop, but does my stuff on his days off on the side...

the tongey guy was suppose to show my sarcasm as well... but it too failed.

my wife held my "head unit" while i fed the wires. otherwise, no other help for me. (that sounds funny)

Back