What have you done to your P5 today?

1-IMG_3772_zpsaef02db6.jpg

Got the new sub enclosure design settled, and might be ordering springs/struts soon.

Picked up JDM tails (on their eay) and I have a surprise too. I said I wouldn't spend money on Winry but I changed my mind :)

Lined the enkei up the tyres to see what it would look like - I dig it! :D

1077493_10151643897082886_1794600084_o.jpg

Might be a tightarse and just get the tyres swapped over, really want them on the car now!!

Today I broke off the captive nut in the front crossmember while trying to reattach a control arm. >_< Oh joy...

I must say I like your build thread and I am impressed with your coil pack conversion, so far how much has that run you and how complicated was it?
Thankyou!
so far it's only been test run, the mounts have been added to a 626/1.8 front coil pack valve cover, the wiring is simple enough when I get the cover finished and my fs-ze installed then they will get fitted and a how to done up, cost wise the new coils that I now have and the plugs weren't that much from memory.

Thankyou!
so far it's only been test run, the mounts have been added to a 626/1.8 front coil pack valve cover, the wiring is simple enough when I get the cover finished and my fs-ze installed then they will get fitted and a how to done up, cost wise the new coils that I now have and the plugs weren't that much from memory.

well I look forward to it

I think I'm going to switch back to halogen lights for a while. I want to work on a retrofit sometime after December (graduation). I'm picking up some PIAA Xtreme White Plus bulbs here in the next week or so since one of my HID bulbs is starting to fade into a darker blue.

You can keep the handles and speakers if you want tunes. They mount directly to the door. Then, moar weight savings. And you can see the water pour in as you go through rain and car washes apparently.

What! looks dope! Get rid of those door liners though!

I'll get around to that sometime soon, I figured those shouldn't be too heavy. But yes, I agree that it would certainly look cooler :)

You can keep the handles and speakers if you want tunes. They mount directly to the door. Then, moar weight savings. And you can see the water pour in as you go through rain and car washes apparently.

I'll end up getting rid of the speakers since the radio is gone. In fact even the wire harness for the radio is easily removable, so I got rid of that too. As for watertightness, suffice to say that there are already quite a few places where you can see the road while you're in the car (and I'm not talking about through the windows).

Oh, I did a zero to sixty run today and mentioned in my silly little vid that the tank was full and I weighed 140. And that the rust that's missing probably makes up for the added weight. Glad I'm not the only one thinking of tracking my CSR later in life. I need a replacement before I think of gutting it though!

Back