What have you done to your P5 today?

Haha, you boost and I swap on the same weekend. I wish you luck my friend (2thumbs)

Don't forget to take a lot of pics/vids. I'm gonna try and document the tran swap w/ video.

Yea I will put the new camera to work for sure. I'll hopefully be able to make a how-to.

I'm definitely looking forward to all your pics and everything. Best of luck to you as well (2thumbs)

a turbo how to install.. haha i was thinkin that...you do it then...!!! Hope you do...

as for what i did... i 2000grit sanded the headlights and plastx them 100% better...also washed and waxed

Jeez. Why don't you drive it much?

Oh and does anyone have a GT Spec rear strut bar that they're selling? I need to order one by the end of the day tomorrow and if no one says anything by the end of tonight, I'll be calling PG and buying from them for $150 which I kinda don't wanna do.

I switched out my heavy MSP wheels for these Kosei K1 TS 13.7lbs wheels.

whxjs1.jpg

^ I bet that helped, my 17" Mazda 3 wheels are too heavy.

Mine overheated today...

Yep, she was ticking which means she wants some oil, so I put some oil in and was revving her in the Krogar parking lot for not more than 5 minutes (to about 2k rpms) to get the oil to stop the ticking. When I turned her off the overflow was boiling over and lots of green was in the parking lot.

Left the hood up while I was in Kroger and then limped her home, home was just a few blocks away. Hope everything is ok. I've run it and filled it, run it and filled it, lost about 1/2 gallon. I'm wondering if the thermostat is sticking. Temperature gauge never went above its "normal" spot, CEL popped up (somewhat normal though, pops on and off from time to time), ugh, I love this car and I hate this car...

^ I bet that helped, my 17" Mazda 3 wheels are too heavy.

Mine overheated today...

Yep, she was ticking which means she wants some oil, so I put some oil in and was revving her in the Krogar parking lot for not more than 5 minutes (to about 2k rpms) to get the oil to stop the ticking. When I turned her off the overflow was boiling over and lots of green was in the parking lot.

Left the hood up while I was in Kroger and then limped her home, home was just a few blocks away. Hope everything is ok. I've run it and filled it, run it and filled it, lost about 1/2 gallon. I'm wondering if the thermostat is sticking. Temperature gauge never went above its "normal" spot, CEL popped up (somewhat normal though, pops on and off from time to time), ugh, I love this car and I hate this car...
thermostat or the water pump.. check the cel just in case.

Oh ok, I thought fish was just saying it to himself, I didn't read the other post.

Thank god, I was gonna go to OH and kick his ass, then take a few turbo parts back with me. lol.

lol but since this is a "what did u do to your p5" thread..
mounted the lip, didnt wash my car yet but i will later on today, maybe
got my lamin-x fog overlays and installed those, and took pics :)
Photo0166.jpg

more in my thread

I sat in traffic for approx 10 minutes this morning on my way to work. During this time several cars in front of me (I was in the left lane) opted to use an 'official use only' turnaround to go Westbound and get off the next exit to take back roads (I am guessing). After I passed the turnaround I hear a siren and in my mirror I see an unmarked crown vic pull in behind three cars waiting for an opening in the Westbound lanes. lol

Back