What have you done to your P5 today?

if things go well for me, here's what will be replacing my P5

3n03ke3p05Ob5Q95S898jf7787beb70511030.jpg
3n73kc3l75Of5Qb5Pe98hda9eb77065461243.jpg

the friends ragging on me drive the following

Scion TC(also a Honda F4I)-his wife has an 04 civic
06 Honda Accord and 98 Jeep Cherokee
04 Ford Escape-their only vehicle

HAHAHA, a buddy of mine at work Rags on my P5 which I must say is pretty nice, and he's driving a PUPRLE yes I said PURPLE KIA RIO!!

just got the call.

I just got a freshly rebuilt/reman'd longblock, so, no junkyard motor for me!

ALSO, they DO NOT WANT the old motor, so......if i can make it worth my while, i might bring it home and strip it apart if anyone is wanting anything from it.

I'll get proper pics and all once i get it home hopefully this weekend.

BUT, for the time being what would you guys be interested in? It spun the No2. rod bearing but never went boom

well after 8+ fun filled years the time has come...the p5 will be returned to semi stock and be relegated to beater status for next winter (is she holds up 140k) i plan on getting a miata in the spring of 10 (of 10?...sounds weird?) i've had a ball modding the car and spending way to much hard earned $$, but hey, i had a great ride for sure! (thumb)
most of the parts will probably be sold locally as i have 2 or 3 p5's in the area that have already expressed interest. the cash will help pay for a FEW mods for the miata...coilovers, tires and wheels.

(sadbanana) x2

Yeah... all the old farts have them. Bruce has one, now Mahk will be following suit... Heh.

hmmm I see someone's name missing from the list *coughphencough*

if things go well for me, here's what will be replacing my P5

3n03ke3p05Ob5Q95S898jf7787beb70511030.jpg
3n73kc3l75Of5Qb5Pe98hda9eb77065461243.jpg

Nice and way to think ahead. You'll be able to easily transport the bike from place to place in the truck.

Oh today, I took our daughter to 7th grade orientation and then we stopped at the mall and bought a bunny harness (now we can take her rabbits on walks lol).

(sadbanana) x2

hmmm I see someone's name missing from the list *coughphencough*

Nice and way to think ahead. You'll be able to easily transport the bike from place to place in the truck.

the miata foo! (silly)

just got the call.

I just got a freshly rebuilt/reman'd longblock, so, no junkyard motor for me!

ALSO, they DO NOT WANT the old motor, so......if i can make it worth my while, i might bring it home and strip it apart if anyone is wanting anything from it.

I'll get proper pics and all once i get it home hopefully this weekend.

BUT, for the time being what would you guys be interested in? It spun the No2. rod bearing but never went boom

id take the water pump...wait is that why your over heated?

car only overheated once due to the MAZDA TECHNICIANS failling to reconnect my coolant lines after the intake mani recall.

I dunno what all is gonna be included on the motor, i'll have pics and what not tomorrow

Sent the money for the new valve body just now. I'm so excited :D

Off to Jeg's for my in-line pressure gauge fitting. Then to autozone for some fuel line. Then to Walmart for some Mobil-1 synthetic ATF fluid.

Have you ever rode in a auto w/ the valve body? I've always been curious.

What day are you boosting again? Man I'm so jealous. I'm not gonna have all the stuff until at least mid-october.

No I haven't. I've heard it's a MAJOR improvement though.

I'm boosting next Friday which prolly means the entire weekend if not longer lol. I'm glad you'll be able to get your tranny swap and turbo though. :D

Back