What have you done to your MSP today?

Just rolled over 55k so fresh oil & filter, rotated tires and cleaned the K&N filter. No other problems or issues noted. :)

The new forum design is awful. Also, WTF is up MSP peeps?

replaced the 09/2002 fog lamp bulbs that finally burned out. saw am oil leak on the sensor in block underneath the manifold but above the oil filter and oil sending unit, dont know what it is but its a leak source

Got a bunch of stuff to put on. Can wait o replace oem wga that finally crapped out so the car will be fun to drive again with out fuel cut. ATP with threaded rod will fix that. Ordered a new oem front motor mount since I cannot find busings for my custom mount. Picked up the Mahle B32427 oil cooler gasket and a new oil pressure switch and knock sensor. That will solve my oil leak. Got a new thermostat, pcv, oil filter and dipstick. Will install a fresh set of NGK plugs too.

20200511_204301.jpg

Just a wash but one that was much needed

I didn't 'do' anything to her today but I'm teleworking in the garage [only place I'm allowed to smoke] and am looking at her and considering 12mm spacers vs. the 10mm already on.

The MSP has sat in the garage for over a week. It's going to smoke so much when I start it up. :(

Sounds like you have shot valve seals or guides. Mine did that till I replaced the head.
Yeah, you're spot on with that. Had a compression and leak down test done a while ago... valve seals and piston rings need to be replaced. She doesn't get driven much anymore, and still pulls pretty well so I'm not too concerned about it right now. Plus, I'm thinking of trading her in this fall, so I don't want to spend too much right now.

Back