What have you done to your MSP today?

Damn what a cool setup, I really dig that water-to-air intercooler. Not a huge fan of KL swaps like most people are but it's definitely different, people love engine swaps. There was a 240sx at the local meet last week with a 2JZ that used to have an RB25, and a 350Z with a single-turbo 1JZ

Damn what a cool setup, I really dig that water-to-air intercooler. Not a huge fan of KL swaps like most people are but it's definitely different, people love engine swaps. There was a 240sx at the local meet last week with a 2JZ that used to have an RB25, and a 350Z with a single-turbo 1JZ

Thanks, it was a science project. I learned a lot, enjoyed the process, and then was ready to move on. I haven't heard from the guy that bought the car in a couple years. He was really going nuts with it, I should try to get in touch and see what ever came of the car.

Sigh, yeah... me too. Wish the Mazda community was more connected. I feel like Valk, Zealous, I, you, Pope, and OThree.5 are the only ones that post. Lol

Need to find and fix an exhaust leak on 1574 that has been getting louder the past couple days. And fix the hot pipe again as it popped off again last night. Just want the car to be reliable like it should be, it felt really fast last night so I know the car is making power it just needs a proper tune.

Sigh, yeah... me too. Wish the Mazda community was more connected. I feel like Valk, Zealous, I, you, Pope, and OThree.5 are the only ones that post. Lol

I constantly watch all of the posts that are being posted...

Me too...

ya I wish this forum moved like the honda/nissan forums move.. I know its not as popular but would be nice

I sort of agree. I like that most of the people that post on here are actually intelligent. There are a lot of "stupid" people on the more busy forums.

Honestly that's why I can't be on the protege or MSP facebook groups for too long. People post the nastiest riced-out POS cars and ask about the dumbest mods and then everyone commenting posts how much they love it!? I can't support it

Last edited:
No kidding. I saw a couple mazdas at our local show and shine sporting cobb stickers and I was like... oh dear rip...

Today I've been working removing the old adhesive from the front rear bumpers and from the removal of the wing.
I also need to check my A/C compressor clutch make sure it's working. As I am going to recharge the A/C

Honestly that's why I can't be on the protege or MSP facebook groups for too long. People post the nastiest riced-out POS cars and and ask about the dumbest mods and then everyone commenting posts how much they love it!? I can't support it

This is why I like this forum! Its helpful and there is no stupid replies and its just straight awesome people!

Back