What have you done to your MSP today?

I checked every local auto parts store and all the local performance and dyno shops in my area. NOBODY HAS A SIMPLE 45 DEGREE COUPLER!!

would one of the pipe coupler at LOWES work out?.. the plumbing department has many different sizes and angles.

new shifting setup. Brand new 03.5 knob w/ a redline goods shift boot made out of bride material.
IMG_6083.jpg

caught my wide band sensor on something, bent it, now it's just reading 14.8.....grrrr gonna try and bend it back and cash in on the warranty.

The hole(s) in the most current murdered FS are pretty impressive... I can look through the block and see sunlight on the other side of it...

The hole(s) in the most current murdered FS are pretty impressive... I can look through the block and see sunlight on the other side of it...

I wish I had enough money to blow 3 engine like you. But not really because 1 is good enough to realize what needs to be fixed.

Parts from IL skipped right over me and went to MI -_-

Replacement engine is about to be set in... Waiting on my slim fans to get here...

Washed it. Buffed it with M205. Hand applied two coats of M26.Somehow managed to knock off the rearview mirror while moving it to clean off the window.

I just got new pads and rotors lol next replacing my timing belt and water pump then new tires. after all that i can finally start having fun and adding to my msp! I am fairly new to working on cars hoping to learn something!

Well yesterday I changed out my fubar'd primary o2 sensor, only to blow my engine fuse. Took me a while to find some fuses so I ended up going to sleep at 12:30pm and back up at 3:30 to get ready only to blow my hot pipe off merging into traffic. It also looks melted/cracked , so that should be fun. Should be headed to knoxville friday or ,.so hopefully I can see some msps along the way

Well yesterday I changed out my fubar'd primary o2 sensor, only to blow my engine fuse. Took me a while to find some fuses so I ended up going to sleep at 12:30pm and back up at 3:30 to get ready only to blow my hot pipe off merging into traffic. It also looks melted/cracked , so that should be fun. Should be headed to knoxville friday or ,.so hopefully I can see some msps along the way

wait you still have the stock plastic SMIC pipes?

FMIC time
wait you still have the stock plastic SMIC pipes?

yes he is only out of laziness

Last edited:
The turbo was smoking out of the part where the hot pipe goes when I stopped in my driveway. it would smoke, for some seconds then stop for some seconds and my hot pipe has some fresh oil on it so maybe i'm burning oil

Latest posts

Back