What have you done to your MSP today?

that's what happened, left everyting else including thier tools, except my change (like $3)

Sucks about the radio, mine looks the same except I just took mine out to replace and repair the stocker. So how did they get in? Did they break a window?

somehow my remotes quit on me so my car was left unlocked (i didn't know at the time), tried new batteries about 20 min ago but they still aren't working

Just finished a seafoam treatment. Now have to wait for the car to cool so I can change the oil and spark plugs.

Oh, and have to remove the oil pan and windage tray so I can redo the gasket sealants.

Removed dump pipe with electric cutout so i can pass visual inspection. Ghey... I used to just be able to pull up, plug in and go, no CELs so no problems. Last year the dude grabs a mirror and starts walking around the car. Makes 3 laps and asks why there is no cat. I said I don't know what he is talking about, the exhaust is what came on the car and I've had it 4 years no problems. He continues to run the test and walk around car looking underneath, says he sees a resonator and maybe they catted that. (at this point I am laughing in my little head) I say, I don't know. He passes me and I am out of there. Somehow he didn't even question the dump pipe sitting right in front of the resonator. Anyways I don't think I am lucky enough to get by twice like that. They looked under the Range Rover the other day looking for cats on it so I am sure they'll look under the speed again.

Seriously didn't you guys know that MSPs came with 3" catless exhausts from the factory?

that's what happened, left everyting else including thier tools, except my change (like $3)

They left the tools? Take those to the police and get them to fingerprint them.

Seriously didn't you guys know that MSPs came with 3" catless exhausts from the factory?

They did?! Holy s*** I got had then. I thought the 2" double catted exhaust was normal. Mine must be the prototype then... lol

YAY FOR NO EMISSIONS IN WINDER!!! You guys in Fulton, Gwinnett, Dekalb, etc... can suck it!

somehow my remotes quit on me so my car was left unlocked (i didn't know at the time), tried new batteries about 20 min ago but they still aren't working

guess its not the remotes then huh

didnt msps have auto lock? mine locks with out using the remote after 20 seconds or so and arms the alarm

mine only auto locks if i unlock it from outside the car and then dont get in.. not sure if thats normal or not

mine only auto locks if i unlock it from outside the car and then dont get in.. not sure if thats normal or not

Its normal, does it all the time for me, and it sucks, my door lock actuator is broken on my drivers door... it doesnt lock/ unlock from the remote, so when i go to open it the alarm goes off haha

Put a quick Carbon fiber devision pannel on today, and took it off again D: haha hes still working on it :D But I cant wait! :D

That's what happens for me as well.

Its normal, does it all the time for me, and it sucks, my door lock actuator is broken on my drivers door... it doesnt lock/ unlock from the remote, so when i go to open it the alarm goes off haha

Me too. It's a b****! Just unlock using the remote then unlock with key. I usually open the door for the wifey and she'll unlock my side like the old school way of doing things.

MSP53.jpg

MSP52.jpg

MSP51.jpg

MSP50.jpg

MSP49.jpg

MSP48.jpg

MSP47.jpg

MSP46.jpg

MSP45.jpg

your exhaust looks pretty close to the bumper considering you don't have the rear lip installed yet. you might have to bend the hangars a little bit.

Back