What have you done to your MSP today?

...4 bulbs like I said

Each bulb has a red condom over them but I believe the gauge faces have a little bit of red tinge to them. The light output sucks big time because its only 4 bulbs. However adding gauge rings helps immensly which is why its such a sought after item.

I know, I read that before. Let me rephrase, how many bulbs would a normal 4 door compact sedan have?

And one would think that by simply removing the red "condom" off the bulb would suffice to making it brighter since there is already a red tint.

Lastly, how would the DaveB gauge rings help this cause?

I know, I read that before. Let me rephrase, how many bulbs would a normal 4 door compact sedan have?

And one would think that by simply removing the red "condom" off the bulb would suffice to making it brighter since there is already a red tint.

no idea... maybe the reflection from the rings...?

Stops the light from running off the edges & "bounces" it back...
aka "refraction"

theres a reason VERY few manufacturers make white dashes, at least in the price range of the protege.... good luck. if it doesn't come out with some sort of tint, you will be a rich man.

im guessing its gonna be hard to get it sanded down right then?

removing the red condom didnt help much when i tried it. plus the middle of ur needles will be white light. looked kinda weird

i have no idea if i posted this today..but i got the fmic mounted. i need couplers still. i got some clamps today. woohoo!!

and i...did stuff to another msp today. pulled a trans/clutch/flywheel/main seal.. prepped for another seal, oil change, and a oil pressure gauge.

DSC08880.jpg

DSC08882.jpg

DSC08883.jpg

DSC08884.jpg

:)

Back