What have you done to your MSP today?

Man you stay busy with your three is it proteges? Thought I was busy with my (only) two!

Yeah I am up to three now. Once the P5 is running I am cleaning up #1574 and selling it.

And now there is a black MSP that needs a little work for $1k close to me. If I hadn't bought the P5 I would probably be buying this MSP. Oh well. I am not a huge fan of the black ones to be honest.

I have been wanting a newer car with a more modern and advanced ECU and actual tuning solution. May end up with a speed3 or something eventually.

Well you keep them on the road theres a lot to be said for that msps are dropping like flies these days.

Yeah I am up to three now. Once the P5 is running I am cleaning up #1574 and selling it.

And now there is a black MSP that needs a little work for $1k close to me. If I hadn't bought the P5 I would probably be buying this MSP. Oh well. I am not a huge fan of the black ones to be honest.

I have been wanting a newer car with a more modern and advanced ECU and actual tuning solution. May end up with a speed3 or something eventually.

How do you know which number yours is? is there a plate/build sheet somewhere?

I haven't done much yet, but I decided I want to get a second trunk for my msp. I want an 03 trunk and wing so I can swap them out now and again.

I like both looks

Started my changes/repairs with a small piece (it just happened to be delivered today, and it took half a minute to install)

q99FXVnl.jpg

Hello I'm new to the forum and posted a new thread that has to do with the pressure sensor please click on my thread and try and help me with solutions I will greatly appreciate it mates. Enjoy your day

Well it was either that or black. The trim piece was missing entirely. and I cannot find paint to paint the black with. I may go back and get a black one and paint it when I can get some paint made up, but for now chrome it is.

IMO black would've looked better but thats just me . I recently got lucky and found one on eBay that color matched my MSP. (2cents)

Started my changes/repairs with a small piece (it just happened to be delivered today, and it took half a minute to install)

q99FXVnl.jpg

If you are patient you can find a correct blue MSP grill. That is the sedan grill which is why it doesn't match the lines of the bumper/hood correctly. The P5/MSP/MP3 grill is different than the normal Protege sedan one.

If you are patient you can find a correct blue MSP grill. That is the sedan grill which is why it doesn't match the lines of the bumper/hood correctly. The P5/MSP/MP3 grill is different than the normal Protege sedan one.

I'm keeping my eyes out, but hated the gap that was there. This is better than the gap, it was missing something for sure.

Holy crap! What is your VIN? If you have the last MSP built that is really cool!!!

If your VIN is JM1BJ227930650199 Then you have the last MSP built (At least for the US).

Last night, knocked out a few things on my list, and started my replacement of shocks and brakes. Got the front passenger side done between getting home from work and dinner, hoping to make more progress this weekend. Its still 110 degrees and 30-40% humidity, so working for any length of time is killer, especially when you're fat and super out of shape like I am.

Back