What have you done to your MSP today?

Wow that is a lot of pipe and couplers! Oh well to each there own I guess. At least it is functional, but a little over kill IMO.

Just need to pump a little more air in the Hankooks for Sunday and clean out the whole interior of the car. I think my garage is inside of my car. Not cool.

Well to each his own, I have only 4 couplers and only had to have the bumper slightly modified to fit the FMIC.

if you run recirculated you don't need a spot for the maf on the ic piping

That guys isnt bad at all and nicely done... I would of done the hot pipe a little differently(more like the turbolife/perrin hot pipe routing) but other then that looks good.

Driving home and noticed the the battery indicator was lit and immediately swung eyes around all the dash indicators to see the temp gauge moving to the top!? (shocked)

Pulled into the driveway and popped the hood to see the coolant reservoir boiling (FML); checking the engine bay to find out the alternator belt had shredded itself and taken some bites outta the AC/PS belt as well. Replaced both belts and appears no other damage was inflicted. Hope I lucked out today...

What did I do today to my bucket... well today I "fixed" my bumper. Its not the best but it sure does beat missing a complete mouting tab!

20120824_110843.jpg

20120824_110731.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully the transmission will be here by the end of next week...
Hopefylly the radiator will be here so I can fix it by the end of next week...
Hopefully the seller of the manifold will accept my offer and it'll be here by the end of next week...
Hopefully I'll pick up my 03.5 lip, have it painted, and installed by the end of next week...

On top of all that, I'm supposed to be out of my apartment by the 31st and I haven't even began packing yet... Or arranged for a storage unit...

Slowly but surely more and more LED's on my Prosport wideband are buring out. Replacement gauge is $65. Ugh...

Driving home and noticed the the battery indicator was lit and immediately swung eyes around all the dash indicators to see the temp gauge moving to the top!? (shocked)

Pulled into the driveway and popped the hood to see the coolant reservoir boiling (FML); checking the engine bay to find out the alternator belt had shredded itself and taken some bites outta the AC/PS belt as well. Replaced both belts and appears no other damage was inflicted. Hope I lucked out today...

That's happened to me twice, and my sister once (same car). Drove it for much too long like that too with 170k on it. Still runs well.

Is there anything besides the fan relay (just changed) that could be causing the cooling fan to NOT come on once the coolant reaches the right temp? 99% of the time the fan comes on as it should, but sometimes it doesnt come on right away and the car starts to overheat. Really getting tired of this s***.

Back