What have you done to your MSP today?

Just get. Stage 1. Plenty. I got a good deal on my spec 2+ but its a 6 puck and SUCCCKS in traffic ... Dunno about sounds but mine seemed to do the same after doing the motor mounts. More stress on clutch since motor doesnt move i guess.

I'm running the same clutch and it's always been easy to drive to me. Did you put in a lightened flywheel or anything? Just wondering if it's something else making it less driveable.

I had an Exedy Stage 1 and it held well over 300whp for much much longer than it should have and only slightly stiffer than stock feel

going to vacuum out the puddles out of my floor board and then pull the carpet out and wait for it to rain and see where the water is coming from. i literally have a puddle in the back floorboard

Had the stock flywheel resurfaced. Clutch replacement for me was as cheap as i could make it. Used clutch with 30kkm on it.

Its not especially hard to drive , just no friction band. Just nothingnothingnothingnothing in someones ass.

Didnt do anything to my msp but this came in today so might fix the dent in my hood/replace missing mirror.

14e30f18.jpg

intake mani is almost ready to come off, just can get the egr tube bolt undone just under tht thottle body.

I am installing my stage 1 right now. Can someone please quickly tell me what fluid weight goes in this msp transmission? posting from my phone search is being aggravating

Just ordered an Exedy Stage 1 clutch. My car drives like s*** right now :(

Between the exhaust leak, no tune, bad clutch and leaky turbo... I'm banging my head against the wall.

Just get. Stage 1. Plenty. I got a good deal on my spec 2+ but its a 6 puck and SUCCCKS in traffic ... Dunno about sounds but mine seemed to do the same after doing the motor mounts. More stress on clutch since motor doesnt move i guess.

Spec 2+ ISNT a 6puck. I have a Spec 2+ and I have seen MANY, you must have the 3+ or 4+, 5 and 6 are solid drag ones.

well put the front bumper back on my brother's msp, and bled his calipers after putting my painted ones on his and put his wheels back on, and put some pipe thread in the little bolt going into the custom fuel rail to HOPEFULLY, finally fix the mini leak problem there..
-also finished wire wheeling and cleaning my calipers so they are ready for the paint when it comes in the mail tomorrow, can't wait, and installed my new injen air filter (had a different brand filter that was on the sri that came with my car, didn't fit perfectly and was a pain to put on, so finally got the injen filter to go with the injen cai to replace the one that fell off when I crashed my old msp and I assume the tow truck guy took it and threw it out or something)

also, my left fog light has been out most of last summer, I thought it was my light bulb, and ordered it a while back, found out it wasn't, so then I figured it was the ballast, tried putting a new ballast in yesterday but still didn't work, so now I don't know what is going on, I checked all the fuses and connections, everything is good, anyone have any ideas of where to look next, I don't really want to tear apart the front end right now just to follow wires around and stuff

hey nk2a have you thought about making front a arms with a replacable ball joint? just know your making all these bad behind parts lately...

well i dunno if my spec was "6 puck" nessisarily, but it wasn't a full face, it had 6 raised contact patches. it came out of my friends p5 and he said it was a stage 2 plus, and he sold it to me in his stage 3 + box ha. so who knows what it is cause there are no markings other than "Spec" on the pressure plate. its not an msp specific clutch though.

I might need to look at changing my master/slave cylinder soon though. I put in a corksport clutch line not long after changing the clutch but no amount of rod adjustment seems to effect it. might just be bad fluid too. Will have to see if i can bribe my friend to help me do a complete clutch/brake system drain/refill/bleed.

Back