What have you done to your MS6 today?

I had an eBay downpipe and I was smoking bad. Had to go back to stock. But I just put on the Sure RMM. Feels nice. But I think I have an axle going out so I'll have to take it in.

Yeah, I used to run just a testpipe, and I was smoking pretty bad at idle; I've found that I smoke with the dp too. I'll start by raising the idle a bit, then try some of the other remedies.

AC stopped working so took it in to get it checked....condeser is leaking....$650 to fix it, cost $150 for the leak test...it's been an expensive year for my MS6, I just spent $700 on oil changes and other maintenance items...

AC stopped working so took it in to get it checked....condeser is leaking....$650 to fix it, cost $150 for the leak test...it's been an expensive year for my MS6, I just spent $700 on oil changes and other maintenance items...
No bueno! I just came across this little DIY'er. My wife has a Honda Pilot and lurking through some forums found this.. http://www.piloteers.org/forums/18-maintenance/30841-diy-oil-catch-can-pcv-system.html

Opinions? I think it's pretty legit myself.

New tires came in, managed to get them installed with no appointment (still heavy into tire change over season here) 225/40/18's the fit much better than the 215/45's no stretch now....

Had it in the air and noticed the rear diff is leaking.... The mechanic I was working with figures its a pinion seal? I'm not sure.. But it's got an appointment Monday to get checked out

Also replaced my sirius antenna... Anyone concealed one within their sharkfin before? It does fit and still transmits... I just wonder the best way to route the wire

- Antenna delete/cap off
- Smoked marker lights
- Ordered the following:
- CS Stage 2 SRI+TI
- 3" DP
- Rear Motor Mount
- Gauge pod /w innovate LC-1 Wideband, DEPO Ana/Dig Boost
- Tein S-Tech
- Turbo XS Hybrid Type-H BOV/BPV

Just changed out my rear brakes...alot easier than I thought. Now just have to figure out how to secure my 5th wheel since the spares screw is like 2.5 inches and the one I need for a 9.5" wheel is more like 5-6 inches. hard to find a 10mm x 1.25 in that length...going to have to rethread the existing hole and go with a standard thread. I have access to tons of those

- Antenna delete/cap off
- Smoked marker lights
- Ordered the following:
- CS Stage 2 SRI+TI
- 3" DP
- Rear Motor Mount
- Gauge pod /w innovate LC-1 Wideband, DEPO Ana/Dig Boost
- Tein S-Tech
- Turbo XS Hybrid Type-H BOV/BPV

You will need AP & hpfp asap...or zoom zoom boom.
/warning

You will need AP & hpfp asap...or zoom zoom boom.
/warning

I love these warnings... a full year for me now and fully bolted minus Mani and I have no upgraded cdfp. It shows evident that it's necessary over 19 psi for me but unless your going tits with tuning it will be on a per scenario basis. You may need it or you may not. Just monitor your fuel pressures and if they dive hard it's time to upgrade. 1 dip in pressure will not cause your car to crater.

But yeah ap should be on your mod list for sure..not tuning to accept those mods could be detrimental.

Dropped it at the doctor to get the diff leak checked out... Hopefully it's not gonna be a disaster

Dropped it at the doctor to get the diff leak checked out... Hopefully it's not gonna be a disaster

are you sure you did not just overfilled the rear diff? thats what happened to me i put way to much in and once the oil heats up it expands and if there is too much of it, it starts leaking a little bit from the side. its not like its dripping you will see it sprayed kind of in a line.

are you sure you did not just overfilled the rear diff? thats what happened to me i put way to much in and once the oil heats up it expands and if there is too much of it, it starts leaking a little bit from the side. its not like its dripping you will see it sprayed kind of in a line.

nope.. it was leaking haha i'll fixed up this morning

Checked the horn after OCC install to make sure everything was connected and working (it was). Also checked the connections to the front fogs as one was not working (all connected tight). Installed my car camera. Fixed the chipping paint on my badgeless grill. Not a perfect or professional fix but no more chipped paint. The second alignment was done yesterday to get it back in spec after switching tires (from DWS to Potenza). Plan to drive it tomorrow.

Installed Depo boost gauge and volt, innovate LC-1 wideband, lotek gauge pod, painted calipers, tein s-tech, 3" DP, Cobb accessport, and 88RMM.

Finally got around to installing the Koni yellow/RPM K-spec suspension I bought like two years ago. One rear is done, what a huge PITA! If you've never done this, be ready. It's easy enough getting a spring out, but that upper shock mount is very hard to unbolt. Probably the easiest way would be to drop the rear subframe, if only I had this suspension when I did my rear diff mount and sway bar. I'm only going to do the other rear tonight, I'll finish the fronts in the morning.

Lip installed...
photo%281%29.JPG

Left rear suspension done. I had to drop the subframe on that side a couple of inches in order to get the new shock in. Had to remove a parking brake cable bracket to access one of the fasteners, and the bolt for it decided to shear off. Zip-ties are taking care of holding the cable in place for now.

Back