What have you done to your MS6 today?

well this came in
CXR_Intercooler.jpg

I've decided the last upgrades I will do to Leia, will be a FMIC conversion, an exhaust, and a proper tune from MAPerformance. Hopefully I can get them done before my wedding, because I wanna go auto-crossing while I'm on leave. Lol.

Bova sorry for your loss...glad your ok tho

mglavina upgraded cx racing core? 28x9.5x2.5? are you running the cx racing fmic now?

Just ordered the core, 29x9x3 with 2.5" outlets. Making a custom kit, that closely copies the cx racing core.

no, it just has a 3.7L V6 (305hp and 280ftlb) with AWD and sport tuned suspension with true dual exhausts. it has decent pickup, nothing really compared to my speed6 had, but i'm enjoying it.

Oh it just has 305....Is that it?..lol. Awesome Color , wheels look great too.Maybe tint the front window and you'll be set. I gotta say I love the new front ends on the Edge. 100X better then the older ones.

yeah, and one reason i loved the sport, especially in white, is because the front grille is all blacked out (minus the ford emblem)

and 305hp isn't all that impressive when the vehicle weighs in at 4400lbs, lol.

of the front end...havent seen many of those in Reading...never even seen them wheels on one before

Very productive day today. It feels like a new car. The vibrations are a little crazy but i'm sure they will settle down after i put some miles on.

d3e73b93.jpg

71651b75.jpg

Ordered HPFP internals. Getting tuned and showed a little dip at peak load, so until they get here I'm staying out of boost. :(

Back