photo 4-2.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 118
  • photo 5-2.JPG
    photo 5-2.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 124
  • photo 2-4.JPG
    photo 2-4.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 130
Day-trip Saturday to fetch a bunch o' veggies. Really nice drive in sixty-degree, dry air. 110 miles on the first 1/4 tank. I was thinkin' of taking the Ram, but two big coolers and two collapsible ones fit nicely. I even kept the rear seat-backs up. :D

Not today but yesterday saw the speedometer needle go past 160 mph with such ease. Temperature was just right I guess.

Been a while..
removed trans, disassembled trans, removed clutch to sell, removed and replaced pilot bearing, now waiting game for new LSD to show up.

Installed Devil's Own Meth Kit along with 2.5 gallon tank, tossed on some 5/16'' spacers. Diggin' the extra 8mm of offset, I think it looks perfect.

Before:

After:

So last week i got some roid freak road rage me at a stop light and crunched my drivers front fender , That was super fun. At leasr he did nopt ruin my DC -5 s.
If that happened ooohh boy i would have gotten very very angry .
My signature is so far behind its shame ful.
Yesterday i took of my nasty ETS 3.5 , which i love ! and today i have been test driving for boost leaks and leaking powers steering fluid and or coolant .
After only a couple key cycles i am not thrilled . The ETS hit very hard when running up to 19lbs. My tuner has my accessport so i donat have a way to measure boost but i am sure im a bleeding some . Cp-e FMIC 2.50 piping on V2 delta core
I will sort that out soon enough after some more shakedowns and go over everything for tightness . Couple weeks ago a lowered the front quite abit and like the rake .
I would go lower in the rear but with 5mm spacers and my offset i am cutting rear tires !!!
I wont let my kids ride with me .

So here is my plea. Domino specifically . I need to roll some fenders brother asap. How about making me a nator project

I am looking at seventy five a wheel from a shop and STM in Spencerport advertizes a loaner for 30 bucks a day , that would be about ninety when done because i would need a weekend to have time to get it done.

I know someone near Rochester has one of those sweet eastwood fender rollers collecting dust.
I would by one but its a good chunk of change for a potential one time use.

Fender rolling party anyone ?
I am running stage 3 + and 97 octane and i still haven't put my fuel pump internals in HA HA
hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend.
I am headed to the grill with beer in hand !!!

Last edited:
I did mine the hard way with the side of a rubber mallet.
well. you did a better job then i could byyour nice pictures. i have been using a rake handle to push them back up ( roll ) after they catch and tear the inner lip down. It just is a bad scene really .
I mentioned that STM street tuned motorsports adverts a loaner but that would be ninety bucks by my figuring.
I thought since you spaced out , dropped , and run a wider contact rubber you would be the guy.
Yes i have a mallet and some heat to apply. PM me please brother . Or just stop over on your way to Buffalo LoL

Back