What have you done to your MS3 today?

Installed a Cp-e rear motor mount (75 duro) and I cannot believe I didn't do it 80,000 miles earlier...
right, mazda shoulda included corksport inserts with the 07 trans mount recall, and removed the webbing in the mount from 08 up

It snowed 4 inches over night and I spent 30 minutes at 5:00 this morning throwing the winter tire setup on so I didn't die on my 50 mile commute to work.

:lol: 4 inches. If I was running my g-force sports I'd probably do the same. 4 inches here is just a dusting.

It's on the list. Seriously. I think about leaving Syracuse EVERY DAY. We got 180 inches of snow last year. None of you can say you got more. I can't wait to move. What really sucks is that my little boy is here. :( I don't want to leave him behind.

That makes sense. I moved from Columbus to the Akron area and I work in the Cleveland area. I will be driving through the snow belt every single day for work. I hate snow. A lot. I am very glad to know that the speed3 does ok in the snow at least.

Oh, it's a great snow car, but they layer the ******* road in tons of salt. Cars don't last here. They just rot the **** away.

It's on the list. Seriously. I think about leaving Syracuse EVERY DAY. We got 180 inches of snow last year. None of you can say you got more. I can't wait to move. What really sucks is that my little boy is here. :( I don't want to leave him behind.
sorry, didnt read the response

Good for you

Not today but last night I was driving back from the grocery store and I drove by a nissan silvia that was revving his exhaust, so as I drove past him i blew off. He immediately jumped behind me and followed me to my apartment complex. As I got out with my bags he asked me if I wanted to race him. I asked him what he had done to the car and he said an sr20 swap and I asked what else from there and he responded with, " How bout you race me and find out". I was able to get out of him that he was pushing 14lbs of boost, had an upgraded intercooler, intake, and exhaust.

Roughly 10 minutes later I pull back up to the complex and the guy rolls out of his car without a shirt on with his buddy. Turns out he was actually a decent guy, he said my car was "stout". He then told me he was only pushing 6psi because he had turned it down at auto zone and forgot. I asked him if he had ever raced an ms3 and he said yes, he smoked him. All and all the experience went better than I expected.

Just by glancing at the pic of cobbs fmic there seems to be some different design in the pipes, but the pipes are definetly not the standard universal piping. The core is also bigger, cobbs is 24x3.5x7.9. Not too sure here tho.

He then told me he was only pushing 6psi because he had turned it down at auto zone and forgot. I asked him if he had ever raced an ms3 and he said yes, he smoked him. All and all the experience went better than I expected.

1) sounds like a tool
2) Sounds like he's on stock t25 or maybe the t28. Either way, they're quick, but proper driven ms3 should take it.

Dude was definetly a tool, im just surprised he kept a cool attitude about the whole thing. I powershifted the first run and then the second run i shifted regular and had no problems.

I actually sold my sr20det 240sx to get a MS3. I loved the 240 but it had reliability issues - it had roughly 20 g's in the motor, the car looked like garbage...but it was fast! That being said, I still think my MS3 could take it.

Back