What have you done to your MS3 today?

I just had a set of Rota P1's in Gun Metallic installed.(rockon)

HPIM0200-2.jpg

Last edited:
Put in Cobb SRI this morning... WOW, what a difference in low gears! I used to always have a "lug" in 1st, I guess a dead spot where I had to put more foot into it or the car would sometimes stall. **** that s*** now! This car feels incredibly linear in all the low gears. Money well spent! (cabpatch)

I think this is the last performance mod I'm gonna do. The car is fast enough and responsive enough for me. Now just to make it a little quieter inside and change the damn tranny fluid...

Poured a new concrete slab and drive for the garage I'm building to keep my baby out of the winter And installed JBSSP! holy crap that thing is awesome! I thought something was broken because the shifter wouldn't move far enough.....until I drove it!

Poured a new concrete slab and drive for the garage I'm building to keep my baby out of the winter And installed JBSSP! holy crap that thing is awesome! I thought something was broken because the shifter wouldn't move far enough.....until I drove it!

glad you are enjoying it...!

^^Link Please!?

http://www.jdmgoodie.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=mazda3_visor

little expensive but the shipping was super fast and they are genuine, high quality, and fit very well.

also installed a TWM short shifter and A6 knob. then sewed a boot to fit.

(sorry about the attachments. flickr just changed their format and i haven't figured out how to link my photos to this page yet. weird...)

Attachments

• SDC10128.jpg
    SDC10128.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 142
  • SDC10116.jpg
    SDC10116.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 160
^^ Have never seen the window visors before. Are they more for appearance or do they serve a purpose?

Google is your friend. Found this.

Window Visors:
Have you ever wanted to crack your windows for fresh air, even in driving rain? How about leaving your car parked with the windows open and not having to worry about rain? Both of these are possible when you?re protected by window visors. Window visors, or rain guards as they?re sometimes called, are the aerodynamic covers that hang over your window opening. They allow you to open your windows a few inches without rain or water coming in. They also cut down on wind noise and turbulence that typically accompany open windows on the highway.

^^ Have never seen the window visors before. Are they more for appearance or do they serve a purpose?

appearance > purpose

this is certainly a case of form over function. but as long as the form isn't detracting from performance i'll take it any day of the week! hence: JDM window visors.

Back