What have you done to your MS3 today?

It's doing it right now. Luckily I'm at home.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

I don't have an issue with it and definitely firmed up the driveline slack that was there when I got it. Noise/vibration isn't bad, but keep in mind I am comparing it to the MSP and it was a retarded monster. I do get a 'buzz' of sorts on deceleration around 3,000RPM, but other than that, I don't really have any complaints. That could also be partially attributed to a worn/torn transmission mount. I installed an aftermarket OEM replacement PMM, the JBR, but still need a TMM.

I don't have an issue with it and definitely firmed up the driveline slack that was there when I got it. Noise/vibration isn't bad, but keep in mind I am comparing it to the MSP and it was a retarded monster. I do get a 'buzz' of sorts on deceleration around 3,000RPM, but other than that, I don't really have any complaints. That could also be partially attributed to a worn/torn transmission mount. I installed an aftermarket OEM replacement PMM, the JBR, but still need a TMM.

OK cool thanks

Ordered a Clutch Masters stainless clutch line.

Clutch line arrived yesterday, but so did my FPV goggles for my drone, so I spend an hour and a half flying last night instead of replacing it. It's completely stopped leaking now of course, but still needs to be addressed.

Haha nice!! My trans developed a leak which after looking is coming from the pivot seal. Ordered a new one so I'll be installing that after this damn snow that's coming

Two intercooler clamps on one coupling , add coolant and oil.

safe tune for start up.

then pick up all the nuts and bolts i forgot to tighten, clean up the oil leaks and coolant spills.
thats what spring means to me.

Those OEMS were pretty darn good. Really stopped nicely.
Car was rated near a Porsche 911 back in 2007 in stopping distance 60-0.
I overheated them a couple times from serious abuse back when. But i thought quite highly of their high performance.wear be damned !!
Mike i might be catching behind to you with mileage. I think she is still at about 87k after almost two years in the garage

Well that fear I've had pertaining to the sway bar bolts breaking isn't a worry...

The right forward position bolt is already broken off. Good news, the bushings are fine. Bad news...

SOMEONE TACK WELDED THE BRACKET TO THE ******* SUBFRAME!!!!!!!!!

While I'm glad the bushings are okay currently, that's going to be a b**** when they aren't.

Still have to figure out the 'clunk' from the front though.

Has Moog end links and they're in good condition.

Well that fear I've had pertaining to the sway bar bolts breaking isn't a worry...

The right forward position bolt is already broken off. Good news, the bushings are fine. Bad news...

SOMEONE TACK WELDED THE BRACKET TO THE ******* SUBFRAME!!!!!!!!!

While I'm glad the bushings are okay currently, that's going to be a b**** when they aren't.

Still have to figure out the 'clunk' from the front though.

Has Moog end links and they're in good condition.

Jeez that really blows!!! SMH

Back