What have you done to your Miata today?

why does it have 2 different wheels?

Staggered, yo! 16 F and 17 R.

All of the tires are approaching slicks status, but the fronts that were 17's actually had cords showing, so Levi wasn't about to drive it all the way to PA with a possible surprise waiting for him.

picked up a hardtop ... will have repainted soon
IMG00101-20101009-1616.jpg

got matt v's bixenon retrofits
DSC_0010.jpg

oh and Josh pointed out i've got a longnose motor in my 90, so that's good i guess

All of the tires are approaching slicks status, but the fronts that were 17's actually had cords showing, so Levi wasn't about to drive it all the way to PA with a possible surprise waiting for him.

that makes sense then.

and who is phens little brother?

Let's keep it civil please guys.

I had another freaking epic day autocrossing. What a beautiful day, and what a fun car. Didn't quite drive like I would have liked, but man is the car fun. No bottoming today, which is good, but there weren't any big bumps in the course today, so I'm not quite sold on the fix, but let's hope so.

that's standard drag car set up. skinnies up front, 355 mickey thompsons in the rear

LOL. Ass.

The rears are still ok. They're not very old and only have about 9k miles on them. Of course probably 1k of those are sideways, but that doesn't matter...

Back