What have you done to your Miata today?

4803009412_3b07db91bc_b.jpg

Good question. I'll have to check that out next time I actually sit in the car. I drove it once after we installed it and that was on Sunday. Haha.

It's a Pioneer AVIC-D3. It's about 3 years old.

flushed my coolant. replaced with distilled water and water wetter. hope that helps with my overheating with the ac on issues

flushed my coolant. replaced with distilled water and water wetter. hope that helps with my overheating with the ac on issues

I did the same yesterday but i used prestone radiator super flush and did about 3.5 hours of total driving the last few days and did what you did^. I also put in a fail safe thermostat with a new gasket. The water wetter is supposed to keep your engine cooler by 20 degrees. I also found out that our thermostat pops open at 192 degrees food for thought.

yeah its happened i would say about 3-4 times to me now. Its only when its retarded hot out and i have the AC blasting the temp needle will start to creep on me...now if i can get up to 30-40mph the temp needle will drop back down but in atlanta traffic its not always that easy....Although since i have added more distilled water and changed the mixture a little bit its been better

yeah its happened i would say about 3-4 times to me now. Its only when its retarded hot out and i have the AC blasting the temp needle will start to creep on me...now if i can get up to 30-40mph the temp needle will drop back down but in atlanta traffic its not always that easy....Although since i have added more distilled water and changed the mixture a little bit its been better

yeah thats what happens. i have to creep along, or i'm delivering and the car doesnt get enough time to cool down

lady ran a red hauling ******* ass. like she hit me a good 15 seconds after her light went red, going about 45. i was only going 5, i had just started. i honestly had no idea what had happened. hurt like a mother fucker, everything popped. but damn if everything didnt work like it should, and she kept me from getting more hurt. she went out top down loving ******* life

Back