What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

thanks for posting the pics. ill be ordering one up, along with getting the GT spec trailing braces, Corksport rear brace, also im wondering if the Autoexe Member Brace set would fit with the Corksport Exhaust installed..

description of the Member set

The whole open-structured floor such as the center tunnel and the lower part of fuel tank is thoroughly reinforced by the trussed frame that combines the tenacious steel pipe and gusset. It reduces the vibration and the kink of the floor to allow proper function of the front and the rear suspensions. When used in combination with the tower brace set, the upper/down two-stage high-rigidity body is completed. Front and rear make a set.

if it follows the tunnel then it may not fit with the Corksport exhaust..

Well UPS dicked me today.. Was suppose to get my JDM Goodie Rain Visors.. I check the tracking last night cause I saw it was getting close to my house. I read the newest update. Post Office Box. Not delivered. Trying to obtain address. Please contact UPS. So I called her and she said yeah apparently they put your PO box on there and not your physical address. So you have to come pick up your package in Bristol, Tennessee.. I was like are you freaking kidding me.

So now I have to find a day to drive an hour to pick them up. Because I have to show photo ID and they are only holding them 5 days. WTF!?!?!

Just went out to start the ms6 and radio comes on and everything like that but it wont turn over. it just dies out before anywhere close to starting. the speedo and RPM shot up to the max (180 and 8k) dont know wtf is wrong lol.

Battery or Alternator?

pretty sure its the alternator. just went out to try and start it again and turned on the headlights and it died.

pretty sure its the alternator. just went out to try and start it again and turned on the headlights and it died.

if it is the stock battery, it could very well be that too.
check battery first, see if can be jumped, take it to a shop have them test & charge.
then you'll know if its batter or alternator...

well after all the bs with mazda and their warranty, we are done. traded it in for this

Picture133-1.jpg

WUT? you no longer have your MZ6 ?!?! ... well i guess its beater ford sedan until your dad lets you have the MS6? sorry i cant stand how BLAH ford sedans all look.

Well UPS dicked me today.. Was suppose to get my JDM Goodie Rain Visors.. I check the tracking last night cause I saw it was getting close to my house. I read the newest update. Post Office Box. Not delivered. Trying to obtain address. Please contact UPS. So I called her and she said yeah apparently they put your PO box on there and not your physical address. So you have to come pick up your package in Bristol, Tennessee.. I was like are you freaking kidding me.

So now I have to find a day to drive an hour to pick them up. Because I have to show photo ID and they are only holding them 5 days. WTF!?!?!

dont get me started about UPS!!! This is literally the condition that my exhaust box came in before i so much as touched it!!::
0628101148-789379.jpg

installed last night without a hitch... magnaflow cbe sounds so good!
perfect for me... not too loud, but nice deep sound. thx taylor!!! :)

ill take soundclips tomorro.

check battery first, see if can be jumped, take it to a shop have them test & charge.

WUT? you no longer have your MZ6 ?!?! ... well i guess its beater ford sedan until your dad lets you have the MS6? sorry i cant stand how BLAH ford sedans all look.

yea ive got people on facebook saying its the battery so will do that first
and yes no more 6i for me. im rocking the focus.

thanks for posting the pics. ill be ordering one up, along with getting the GT spec trailing braces, Corksport rear brace, also im wondering if the Autoexe Member Brace set would fit with the Corksport Exhaust installed..

description of the Member set

The whole open-structured floor such as the center tunnel and the lower part of fuel tank is thoroughly reinforced by the trussed frame that combines the tenacious steel pipe and gusset. It reduces the vibration and the kink of the floor to allow proper function of the front and the rear suspensions. When used in combination with the tower brace set, the upper/down two-stage high-rigidity body is completed. Front and rear make a set.

if it follows the tunnel then it may not fit with the Corksport exhaust..

Thats exactly what Im worried about.. I want to get the entire member set but im worried the exhaust might hit.

So I might go with the autoexe swaybars first or get the Strut tower bar and the rear bar for behind the seat. But im gonna have to wait at least 2 months for either :(

yea i love the magnaflows sound. ive heard it melts our rear valance though. :(

there was one guy on here (forget his name) but he cut the plastic and took the metal things out on his magnaflow it looked really nice.

dont get me started about UPS!!! This is literally the condition that my exhaust box came in before i so much as touched it!!::
0628101148-789379.jpg

installed last night without a hitch... magnaflow cbe sounds so good!
perfect for me... not too loud, but nice deep sound. thx taylor!!! :)

ill take soundclips tomorro.

no problem. Sucks the box came in that condition. I should call up ups and tell them what happened. But glad everything was in one piece...except for the missing clamp.

I like the color :)... Yea they are expensive worth it? Probably not money wise compared to the ones you listed.

you wont even really see it. the only one you would see is your strut tower bar and to be honest its for looks and thats about it. if you really like the color just paint or PC it red.

my take on Autoexe is that their braces are well worth the money, some of the other stuff isnt. but the bracing is.. and as Tungsten said it can always be powdercoated if you dont like red, which is what ill be doing when i get their full bracing set.. it'll be all powdercoated candy blue (same as my valve cover).. gonna look sick too!!!.. at shows ill have to use mirrors so people can see them but its all good.

An American and a Canadian are walking down a path... come across a genie lamp..rubs it... genie pops out...now they get two wishes..first American... i want a solid wall put around the states to keep the Canadians out...poof...done.. now Canadian's turn.."genie that wall waterproof?..."yep"... fill that b**** up!

lol Just kidding people

Happy Canada Day errrrr Happy Canada Day Canadians lol

An American and a Canadian are walking down a path... come across a genie lamp..rubs it... genie pops out...now they get two wishes..first American... i want a solid wall put around the states to keep the Canadians out...poof...done.. now Canadian's turn.."genie that wall waterproof?..."yep"... fill that b**** up!

lol Just kidding people

Wow...At first I thought you said "Happy COMEDIAN'S Day", and then I read it again and it does say "Happy Canadian's Day".

Thankfully...because that joke sucked.

You still have a cool car though.

lol Just kidding people

Funny how everyone hates America until they need us to bail them out of some s***.

Washed the car last night, dug my stock shifter and stock airbox out of the attic to swap them out today.

Latest posts

Back