What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

^ no stock camber but you can adjust stock toe

also what have i done, i bought new wheels, upgraded clutch, lightweight flywheel... should have them all this week and installed this weekend :D
Good deal Levi, congrats. Bad deal on camber adjustment though, oh well.

Installed a new head unit..
eonon22102.jpg

2 things were done....

Cleaned all nice and pretty for our photo shoot.... and realized someone stoloe my tow hook dangler :(

photo.jpg

4 brand new shoes for the winter. Sumitomo all-season sport-engineered. Car rides sooo freakin nice....

Hahah. Just went out to snap a few pics in the ICE.
Should've done this yesterday... Would've been more fun to drive in it too.

Also, last week, installed a CF cooling plate under the hood.
Took 1.5 hours to install something so simple.
I'll take pictures tomorrow when it's light out.

Last edited:
thanks, going for oem look, gonna give it one more shot when I get the right material.

HA. Thats sweet R2 whered you get that?

Try covering the light in there with some kind of translucent film/plastic to tone the light down.

Ooooorrrr if you can get at the wires, ( I wouldn't know that's something I haven't taken apart yet) replace it with an LED. Probably 3MM. 5MM would probably be to bright.... Then you can make it any badass color you find at radioshack.

Changed my oil, was slacking, had 6k on this past change, but it was Synthetic Blend...just gotta stop being so damn lazy!

It wasn't today, but over the weekend I finally made time to get rid of the canister oil filter. Installed the spin on unit, pretty easy minus the f-ing engine shroud. I also waited a bit longer than I wanted to.

Back