What Ever Happened to my old P5?

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
Did the guy who bought it from me ever get it on the road? I cant remember his name and I searched for a while on here looking for him and couldn't find him or it.

Btw....How are all you OG fuckers doing?

I remember you ForceFed,

You probably don’t remember me because didn’t say much back then. I joined around the same time you joined on another account. I owned a Black Mica P5. I’ve been doing well how are you doing?

I now have another P5 that I have been dumping tons of money into. I want to complete what I couldn’t do in 2003-2004 (Drunk driver wrecked my old P5). I plan to boost my P5, saving the cash to get the Speed Circuit turbo kit and aim for a higher HP or save money and piece together a MSP turbo kit and just be happy with 7-8 PSI. Pricing together forged parts, AWR oil pan, etc. I have 165,000 miles on her now. She still runs strong. I plan to replace all the seals and gaskets in the motor soon with the help of my friend. I love the P5, so I am going to commit until the end. I don’t want to abandon the great P5.

Once I boost the P5, I plan to keep her and get a Lotus Elise, 2007-09 SLK55 AMG or MX-5. The 6.0 LS2 GTO’s are getting really cheap also. I was thinking of getting one and supercharging it. So many choices, so little monies. LOL

What did you end up replacing the P5 with?

Last edited:
Have you checked over on TMF, granted that forum is slightly more populated then a ghost town?

Back