What do I need to microtech

Mine is in the glove box, and you cant even see any of the wiring. I like it there cause of the convenience.

Mine is in the glove box, and you cant even see any of the wiring. I like it there cause of the convenience.

yeah - its not a bad place - doesn't work for me though as the centre console/glove box is always removed for racing - so i need mine attached to something that doesn't routinely get removed from the car. I also have the X4 and wideband modules to contend with, and i don't think i could get that all in the glove box.

yeah - its not a bad place - doesn't work for me though as the centre console/glove box is always removed for racing - so i need mine attached to something that doesn't routinely get removed from the car. I also have the X4 and wideband modules to contend with, and i don't think i could get that all in the glove box.

Nice, my plans are to later on this year get the x4 and bosch coils, it will help with boost.

Nice, my plans are to later on this year get the x4 and bosch coils, it will help with boost.

Yeah - guards against spark fade. I've got them to future proof against crazy high compression with crazy high RPM. Standard coils don't offer anywhere near enough zap to put up with those kind of conditions.... its insurance against spark fade and missfire.

Plus they look damned cool! :)

MSD box and coils are another option if you want to go really really silly ;)

Lol I'm stuck on step 2A Fuel pump. Need assistance please.

Heres what it says.

"Run the GREEN fuel pump relay wire from the Microtech to Pin 80 on the stock ECU. the firewall and to the relay. Terminate the green wire with a blade connector and connect to pin 85 of the relay. Cut the wire about 3" from the stock ECU. Put a white end crimp on the wire leading back to the stock ECU and then connect the GREEN fuel pump wire from the Microtech to the end of the wire leading into the engine bay."

I'm confused.

Back