What did you pay for your CX-5?

Here is my sticker that I got for $25K!

ojguo1.jpg

What do you think of this deal

2015 CX-5 Touring with dealer added roof rack and wheel locks(woopie)

$26400 OUT THE DOOR ...I got 2 dealers matching

So i'm a newbie looking at a 2015 AWD touring CX5. Realistically i'll have the ability to pay for it without financing. Seems like dealers want financing for the $ for them obv. Is there any negative to buying it all upfront? If i do the 0% financing am i losing somehow?

So i'm a newbie looking at a 2015 AWD touring CX5. Realistically i'll have the ability to pay for it without financing. Seems like dealers want financing for the $ for them obv. Is there any negative to buying it all upfront? If i do the 0% financing am i losing somehow?

I don't know what "obv" stands for but you can generally negotiate a lower price if paying upfront. Someone has to pay the cost of that "zero percent financing".

This is an amazing deal. I would take this any day, if available to me.

That's why I couldn't say no. I could have gotten another $750 additional for my trade in too! Make sure you check Edmunds.com, Mazdausa.com and the dealerships website for all the discounts you can use to bargain.

Got a new 2015 AWD Grand touring with Tech Package today.

Soul Red
Retractable cargo cover
Roof Rack side rails
Trailer Hitch

Basically it was $30722, but I got other incentives to lower the price also.

Congrats!! You are going to love it.

Soul Red
Retractable cargo cover
Roof Rack side rails
Trailer Hitch

That's why I couldn't say no. I could have gotten another $750 additional for my trade in too! Make sure you check Edmunds.com, Mazdausa.com and the dealerships website for all the discounts you can use to bargain.
What was your trade-in? How much did they give you for it?

Soul Red
Retractable cargo cover
Roof Rack side rails
Trailer Hitch

Howdy Pdxa4,

Congratulations, looking forward to hearing how you like your new CX5, and how
the AWD works for you in Texas.

I'm Jealous !!!!

Take Care,

CK

Gonna contribute a bit.
Got a 15 CX-5 GT AWD without tech today...
White,
Roof Rack Side Rails,

MSRP is 30575 (29220 + 880 destination + 200 white paint + 275 roof rack)
Invoice is 29811$
Got dealer discount 947$ off invoice
Got 1500$ off with Mazda standard APR
Got 500$ off with Chase customer cash if I finance
so the selling price is 26864$ (29811 - 947 - 1500 -500)
with 6% Tax 1611.84$ (26864 * 0.06)
the doc fee is 559$ (rape)
and 22$ gov fee (???)

So the OTD is 29056.84$ (26864 +1611.84 + 559 + 22)
I thought I'm doing great, UNTIL......

Mazda Standard APR is 4.59% with my 760 credit score, WTH? This is where they get you.
0 down, 543.85$ per month for 60 month. That makes the grand total with interest is 32631$.
Will pay off or refinance after the first payment, hope the refinance rate to be lower.

Anyway, car is A-MAZING!! and it was made in November and got only 3 miles on it when I first look at it, pretty new. Nothing to complain except the 4.59% APR.

I think the 29056.84$ OTD is good deal, even though there is a dealer 2 hrs away offers me a similar discount (1000$ off invoice) and have lower doc fee (250$) and that car doesn't have roof rack, but that doesn't really make me want to drive over and that car is older (think it was made in September or so, and not the color I like)..

Here are some pics, hope everyone have nice holidays and happy new year!

mazda1.JPG

mazda2.JPG

Last edited:
Gonna contribute a bit.
Got a 15 CX-5 GT AWD without tech today...
White,
Roof Rack Side Rails,

MSRP is 30575 (29220 + 880 destination + 200 white paint + 275 roof rack)
Invoice is 29811$
Got dealer discount 947$ off invoice
Got 1500$ off with Mazda standard APR
Got 500$ off with Chase customer cash if I finance
so the selling price is 26864$ (29811 - 947 - 1500 -500)
with 6% Tax 1611.84$ (26864 * 0.06)
the doc fee is 559$ (rape)
and 22$ gov fee (???)

So the OTD is 29056.84$ (26864 +1611.84 + 559 + 22)
I thought I'm doing great, UNTIL......

Mazda Standard APR is 4.59% with my 760 credit score, WTH? This is where they get you.
0 down, 543.85$ per month for 60 month. That makes the grand total with interest is 32631$.
Will pay off or refinance after the first payment, hope the refinance rate to be lower.

Anyway, car is A-MAZING!! and it was made in November and got only 3 miles on it when I first look at it, pretty new. Nothing to complain except the 4.59% APR.

I think the 29056.84$ OTD is good deal, even though there is a dealer 2 hrs away offers me a similar discount (1000$ off invoice) and have lower doc fee (250$) and that car doesn't have roof rack, but that doesn't really make me want to drive over and that car is older (think it was made in September or so, and not the color I like)..

Here are some pics, hope everyone have nice holidays and happy new year!

Ouch, that is a phenomenally high interest rate for your credit score. I have a lower score (I think ~725-730) and got 0% interest through Mazda (which is actually through Chase). At least you can pay it off early without penalty, I hope?

Hello:

New to the forum and new to Mazda and new CX-5 owner. We have a Escape Hybrid, prior new cars were Nissan Frontier Crew Cab, and 3 Subaru's. (We are so over Subaru's.)

Actually the CX-5 is SWMBO's new car, I get the '06 Escape Hybrid that just turned 250k miles. WooHoo!

The CX-5:

2015 AWD GT, Soul Red, Sans Tech Package
Less Title, Taxes and Tags - $27,652.

Hammered out an offer in the big city 6 hours away that was better. The local (hour away) stealer said my offer was "hurtfull", hmmm... Giggled a bit and said I'll give them the plane fair I'd spend to fetch the car if that would make it less "hurtfull". So coughed up a little more than I wanted to, but saved a flight to the big city and a long lost day.

Got my fingers crossed it doesn't blow up a transmission or start breaking windshields! Great ride, wierd having a trans that shifts again, fun. The boss LOVES it.

Last edited:
Ouch, that is a phenomenally high interest rate for your credit score. I have a lower score (I think ~725-730) and got 0% interest through Mazda (which is actually through Chase). At least you can pay it off early without penalty, I hope?

Yes, I can pay it off early without penalty. The reason I didn't get the 0% APR is that there is a 1500$ dealer cash passing to me if I finance with Mazda standard rate. I will probably refinance through a bank with lower rate after the first payment. So it worth the hassle to save me 1500$ :)

Last edited:
Got my 2015 CX-5 Touring FWD with Tech pack, crystal white, and wheel locks on Saturday. And an incredibly outstanding buying experience with Hennessy Mazda here in Georgia.

MSRP: $28,665
Invoice: $27,738 (inc options, dest, included fees)
Dealer discount: $1,378 off invoice
Rebates: $1,000 dealer cash with Mazda std APR + $500 loyalty incentive + $500 Chase customer cash = $2000 total rebates
Selling price: $24,360 ($27,738 - $1,378 - $2000)
Dealer fees: $600
Tax (7%): $1,747
Misc + title: $41

Out-the-door: $26,748 ($24,360 + 600 + 1747 + 41)

And they managed to beat my credit union's rate, which blew my little mind. Overall, I'm insanely psyched.

Purchased a 2015 CX-5 Touring AWD in crystal white over the weekend.

MSRP was $27,245 with rebates got the dealership to $24,500. Dealer fees of $219 brought the total price to $24,719. Have tax of 5.5% or roughly $1,360. Thought I did pretty good, but looks like from other prices on here I could have done a little better, still overall very happy with the purchase. Got a 3.25% APR financing using Mazda's standard rates which I was happy about, still plan on paying it off early with extra payments.

Hello

New to the forum and looking to be an active part of it.

I got a '15 CX-5 Soul Red Grand Touring with Tech Package, all weather carpets with rear cargo tray, wheel locks(door handle protection and 'vehicle tint' - 'dealer default install') for $28,918. Price was 30,518 minus 500 chase bank incentive + $1500 incentive for going with Mazda's financing at std. rates(initally quoted 4.6 or something ridiculous for a credit score of over 760 but got mine after much haggling to 2.9% because the dealer had a 'coupon' from Chase bank for the lower apr) + another $500 dealer's local promotion. I had a trade-in for which they gave a good price which also bought my sales taxes(7%) down a good amount. BTW, this is in Indianapolis where you hardly find any good deals.

So far, loving the car(except the damn infotainment system). The one kink i find in the car. A heated steering wheel would be nice though. Hoping they improve most of these for the next model year.

Here's my beauty's shot
bGVxlLC.jpg

Back