What are some good Seat covers for the P5

Jamie123

:
2002 Mazda Protege5, 2010 Mazda5
i want some that fit good..not all loose and goofy.
ive looked into katzkin but i thought id see if theres any others i dont know about.
pics would be great too.

61 views and not a single person knows of any good seat covers?? lol

No such thing as good seat covers, at best they are a compromise, some fit better than others.

If you are looking for even close to factory fitting you will be disappointed.

Pat.

There are seat covers like wet okole that slip over factory seats. Or the factory seat covers that come on the car, which your options would be stock P5/ES, MSP, MP3, or leather. Sedan rear seat covers won't fit the P5 due to the different headrests.

I was gonna suggest Wet Okole. Those are the only ones that I know of. I used to have them and they were sweet, especially if your okole was wet

bulls*** on not being any good covers...........Wet Okole seat covers are like having new seats. Yes they are ******* expensive and you get what you pay for. Check out wetokole dot com. I have them in my truck, they fit great, they feel great & have held up perfectly. They got all kind of options for ya too like pockets on the back, heaters, stitched logos, piping, half-piping, all kind of colors or patterns. Go see............

from wetokole dot com:

"Each seat cover's front and sides are impact air bag compatible and have been tested at an airbag lab for compliance."

I am really surprised by that. Nice!

Wet Okole!!! $550 or so for the set, but priceless...You won't find a better company to deal with and a better fit. They also will replace sections for like $50.00, so when your asshat friends burn a hole or stain them, you can have them repaired.

Also, they are SUPER easy to clean and are 100% waterproof, so you can get all sorts of fluids on them, and it won't pass thru to the actual seat....and it cleans up easy.

bulls*** on not being any good covers...........Wet Okole seat covers are like having new seats. Yes they are ******* expensive and you get what you pay for. Check out wetokole dot com. I have them in my truck, they fit great, they feel great & have held up perfectly. They got all kind of options for ya too like pockets on the back, heaters, stitched logos, piping, half-piping, all kind of colors or patterns. Go see............

I stand corrected, I didn't even know of these covers, there has been so many crappy covers offered over the years. Yep I agree though they are pricey.

Pat.

$500 for a pair!?

why not just get a nice racing seat. For the drivers seat that is, leave the passenger's stock ;)

thanks everyone for some advice, for $600 i can have my stock seats upholstered in a carbon fiber looking vinyl i just wanted to look at all my options first.
i have 3 kids...so for me im like "should i spend that kinda money on seats they will be sitting on?"
i thought about racing seats but i have headrest screens and if i get racing seats those would have to go..

Hmmm. Well you'll probably be paying their college tuition in a few years. The least you could do for yourself is get a nice racing seat ;)

I got mine from a groupbuy that was run over here.
Email this company gstyle-creations.nl to see what they can do for you . They have the templates for the 323f Bj chassis which is the protege5

here is more info
http://www.gstyle-creations.nl/323ftuning/Foto/bekleding.pdf

they cost me just over 270 which is about $411 according to xe.com . Much better than covers and way cheaper than a full re-trim.

Last edited:
Back