What all do I need to run a TPL91-B turbo?

From what we are told, they are going to make a Vtec sticker to put on it, adds 3554 HP.

:) cant wait.

Yes! GREAT idea! they will weigh your car down so you dont need coilovers!!! I have to do that!!!

LOL even when the Honda lovers at my work say that and mean it, I can't help but laugh.

If you you think that's funny, go on youtube and watch the Toyota guys "Hit lift yo ". Actually some of those 1.8 VVTi motors run hard with IHE and tune...but still "Hitt'n lift 'yo", is really funny. Then you have the turbo guys in Europe "Dosin" which equals compressor surge in real life....love it.

If you you think that's funny, go on youtube and watch the Toyota guys "Hit lift yo ". Actually some of those 1.8 VVTi motors run hard with IHE and tune...but still "Hitt'n lift 'yo", is really funny. Then you have the turbo guys in Europe "Dosin" which equals compressor surge in real life....love it.

haha I've never heard those terms before. yea it's kinda sad because I love me some old nissans (200sx, 240sx, 300zx, skyline, etc.) and I see tons of pictures and videos of them all with huge turbos pushing some crazy amount of boost and that makes me smile...but then I see all the horrible looking body kits, wings, ricer vinyl's and stupid s*** and I can't understand how they have been demoted to the brother of Honda.

I'm the biggest Nissan fan.....ever. Really though, I almost got a tattoo of the SR20 valve cover, might still. 240's are the biggest victims of rice in the Nissan / Datsun Fam. Big dumb wings, vinyl, N1 style muffler welded to a stock cat-back.....so much power.. Awesome.

On a side note: My forum name might be derogatory toward Honda, but I actually respect them a lot. 100hp per Liter of displacement ?... 1.6L w/ 160hp '99 Si, 2.0L 200hp '06 Si..... is pretty god damn good, NA.

Last edited:
Back