Weight Loss Program

pro5foote

So back in the begining of november I started working out very regularly and eating right. For as long as I had remembered I have been a littl overweight. When I first started working out I was 5'11 and 231 pounds. Since November 1st I have lost 37 pounds. I am down to 194 with about another 10 pounds to go to get to my goal weight.

When I first started this program I designed an excel spreadsheet to track my performance and keep me on track with everything that I am doing. It keeps track of all your meals and your work out sessions and gives you totals on a daily weekly and monthly basis.

The reason I am bringing this up is that this has really helped me and totaly changed my life. I am so much healthier, so much more active, I have tons of more confidence, and I feel amazing. So if anyone is trying to lose weight or start a healthier lifestyle I would be happy to email you a copy of this program if you think it will help keep you on track.

Let me know if anyone is intrested.

AJF

You can also loose weight and get paid..

No, this is not a scam..

I did it, I lost 15 pounds in 4 months (better to take weight off slowly..)

How did he do it you ask..

I worked for Honda, Building Pilot's, MDX's and Odyessy's.

You work 8 hours a day, very physical, just painful too..

I must tell you though, there is one side effect, the job SUCKS..

Thank good ness I am no longer there..

Good for you man. I did the same thing. I started my diet on April 1st. In just 6 months I lost 55 lbs.

I'm 5'8" and I was 210 - now I'm 155.

I stopped eating out, started cooking and eating healthy. I feel alot better, and I have been getting alot more attention from females - which is always nice. Hell, I had a friend of mine that I used to want - practically jump into my bed.

Life is good.

Micah women was my motivation. I moved to Grand Rapids in april and went back to detroit last weekend and got to see a girl I had liked for a long time. We meet at a bar to chat and we left within the hour to go back to her place. It was awsome I am so much happier now.

I will email you guys the program later tonight.

Thanks for the props.

nate0123 said:
pro5foote, your sig pic is really nice (wow)

THanks Nate, It's my favorite pick.

I have a before pic of what I looked like, I'll have to take an after and post them. to show results.

R2Di2Dc2Do said:
not to thread jack. but anyone know any good weight GAIN programs. My fast metabolism is killing me.
gnc weight gainer. you end up drinking a ton of it, it sucks but i gained 10lbs through 2 tubs (still at that weight too almost, 5'8" ~185lbs). also lots of weights (an hour a day at least) and lots of protein. building muscle is the best way to gain weight. lift heavy rather than reps (like sets of 5), eat lots and lots of protein (i like nitro-tech), you'll gain weight and feel better. stick with it though as it will take time

lol. you fast metabolism bastards :mad: Anyways ya pro5foote that pic is sweeeeet. I might photochop my car in there one day for kicks. Man that is a pretty pic.

lasermp5 said:
lol. you fast metabolism bastards :mad:
not me, i just like to exercise. if i don't, i get fat plenty easy :) but when you lift, you gain weight by gaining muscle, and i was at a plateau and wanted to get up in weight so i took weight gainer, got a little fatter from it, then turned the fat into muscle

Back