Washington Meet Anyone?

SprNater said:
So that filtrona place didnt work out then? OR are they transfering you? Was that you behind me on Lincon?

Yep, in my dirty ass passgrimed car... I was wondering if that was you... filtrona's actually working out nicely, and I haven't fully counted it out just yet. just a lure of money and oppertunity and a good time in my life for some change I guess.

Kinda wanna do like a Richmond Sushi meet up in Richmond BC, i'm sure our friends in the north would love to go.

zoompastu said:
Well you got another car to add to the list when there is a meet. I really want to start doing auto-x this year too so it would be cool to get a big mazda group together for that.

http://www.oregonregionsolo2.com/schedule.htm

I'm down for almost all events.

Packwood would be a nice place too, very scenic so you don't have to be there just for the racing.

Britt

Hello everybody. I am a blessed owner of a Speed3. I'm totally new to the game and am looking forward to a meet (hopefully near Seattle as that is where I reside). I want to be able to meet new people and learn as much as I can about this car. I love the car and am totally content with the way it is. But, there is so much more room for getting more zoom-zoom. I'll be checking this thread often for updates.

herbzkim said:
Hello everybody. I am a blessed owner of a Speed3. I'm totally new to the game and am looking forward to a meet (hopefully near Seattle as that is where I reside). I want to be able to meet new people and learn as much as I can about this car. I love the car and am totally content with the way it is. But, there is so much more room for getting more zoom-zoom. I'll be checking this thread often for updates.

Here's a few coming up. We had 5 Speed3's together last weekend at PIR.
http://**********************/index.php?topic=72218.0

You can't link to outside forums....Use spaces between the name like
S T R E E T U N I T . C O M or something like that....

yeah, dont link to there or the sensorship nazis will get you...they got me once already, hahaha.

better watch out proto...they'll send you the dreaded "keep those links to yourself next time" pm...huh jeg!?

The other Mazda 3 forum d o t c o m, in the NW section.
Planning one for Seattle, Issaquah and Mt St Helens again ?

The Mt St Helens meet was AWESOME last year! I'd love to do that again if there is going to be a similar turnout.

sam1 said:
The Mt St Helens meet was AWESOME last year! I'd love to do that again if there is going to be a similar turnout.

yes, last year at St Helens was a great turnout and a bunch of fun. I love the pic of everyone with the mountain in the background.

There is a meet at Lynwood Mazda TOMORROW....It's a RX-7 meet, but all are invited. Check it out at M A Z D A 3 dot com for details....Free BBQ and drinks and GREAT WEATHER!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

mazdaspeed777 said:
wow! that would be a fun meet. MAN DO I LOVE RX-7's!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya it would...but I'd feel bad for showing them all up with the ol protege...hahaha. =P

I would go if it wasn't Easter weekend, I've got a couple egg hunts for the little guy planned...

sam1 said:
ya it would...but I'd feel bad for showing them all up with the ol protege...hahaha. =P

I would go if it wasn't Easter weekend, I've got a couple egg hunts for the little guy planned...

Make sure you remember where you hide all of them! You don't want to smell that rottin egg in the middle of the summer! lol Have fun, and I will hopefully see you the 22nd for are meet if not before then.

Check out the club site - May 19th and 20th two meets planned, 19th the 3's are getting together at Flash Cubes in Renton then on the 20th a few of us are going to try and keep up with the RX7's on their 4th annual st helens run. I've passed it on to the miata crew as well. I don't plan on trying to keep up really so the more non speed demon's the better!

1Sleepy93 said:
Any more info on the St. Helens meet?

I think to get the inside scoop you'll have to check out the rx7 forums. There's a link on pnwmazda.com

sam1 said:
I think to get the inside scoop you'll have to check out the rx7 forums. There's a link on pnwmazda.com

Thanks Sam - yeah, the RX7 guys are putting it together, but have invited the Mazda crew so all are welcome.

Back