WANTED - vintage original Transformer toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark94

If you've got some of these sitting in a box in your attic or your parents attic let me know.

Will pay via Payapl.

Thanks!
Mark

I have some that were my dad's, but, they aren't for sale. Sorry

No prob. I gots the origional purple dune buggy with only flip open, an old submarine that is the sickenss that I love!!Afew others all in a suitcase in the closet

Daayum, this stuff old enuough to be considered vintage? Crazy, I'm prehistoric. lol.

No prob. I gots the origional purple dune buggy with only flip open, an old submarine that is the sickenss that I love!!Afew others all in a suitcase in the closet

Not sure what the purple dune buggy is, is it the small mini-bot (beachcomber)?

I'm really not going to get into what I have but I'm a collector and absolutely love these things. I was about 8 when they came out and me and my brother destroyed these things so I collect whatever Generation 1 Transformers I find, to relive my youth. I have many multiples and I display those on my desk.

Here's an old pic of one of my cases. I've managed to fit two more combiners in there since the pic (Defensor and Menasor).

I'm obsessed with these things....

g1caseem0.jpg

Crazy. Im afraid I was a ninja turtle kid. Unfortunately I played with mine.... go figure. (stoned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back