visiongt9506's build thread

Looks good bro! I love the style of those rims the have so much potential, you going to keep them silver?

I was still up in the air of painting them, and if i do im not sure what color i would go with... Any sugestions?

SIDE VIEW SHOT

2011-10-04132918.jpg

DO YOUR HEAD LIGHTS!!! Trust me when you finish and put them back in you can send me a thank you letter LOL and do the wheels black aswell

Ya i know im goin to lol i just need to free up some time..... Question, do i need to take off front bumper to get headlights out?

I think im just ganna wait to do the headlights and rip off the bumper until i get my new grill and a set of hella horns. Mines s*** the bed and im just goin to invest in a set of hellas

ANY OPINIONS ON THESE HORNS?

Last edited:
TRADED MY BUDDY OF OLD PROBE PARTS I HAD FOR A SET OF 16" MAZDA 3 WHEELS ( WINTER WHEELS )

2011-10-07122151.jpg

AND FOUND A SPARE VALVE COVER UPSTAIRS IN OUR SPARE PARTS PILE that i started cleaning up and painted with high temp paint till i figure out what color im ganna go with

2011-10-07122222.jpg

finall result of valve cover decided to yellow out the stock fogs for when i put them back in for winter ( when i take the lip off )

2011-10-27182108.jpg

na i use this really good paint here at this rinki dink store... from plastic kate i just painted it white first and then i sprayed blue and silver in each of a cup and got a little paint brush and just put drops on the vc till i new it was perfect :)

Back