Updating my interior..

i started the upgrade and improvement on my '00 Pro 8 months ago.
Little by little and with some mishaps i was able to make it look better( in my opinion) and do this as a hobby.
Learned a lot here and there is a great deal of people that always gave me a hand and advice.
Hope you'd like it.

Looks bad ass check out my car domain I did those panels with new fabric and velt cord. And my shift boot... I want die my flow carpet did my a b c pillars the other day

Very true! BTW, i forgot if you ever changed the window switch led to red. It says "AUTO", mine is green, want to change it to red. Also the Illumination dimmer is green.

I did,just go trough my posts and you will see it.
I bought a red miniature LED and cut the old green and soldered ,so now looks super red and bright,i wish i could do something with all the remining switches thou.
i bought a 2002 dimmer switch and replaced the LED on the side of the switch for a red,looks really nice.
I see if i could take a pic this week,it's worth it.

I did,just go trough my posts and you will see it.
I bought a red miniature LED and cut the old green and soldered ,so now looks super red and bright,i wish i could do something with all the remining switches thou.
i bought a 2002 dimmer switch and replaced the LED on the side of the switch for a red,looks really nice.
I see if i could take a pic this week,it's worth it.

Oh i see now! I tried to take a apart the window control module to get to the green bulb but I was stuck after taking off the screws.... it wont budge. And how do you take off the dimmer control from the dash?

OH and about the bumper, I was considering doing that too...

Oh i see now! I tried to take a apart the window control module to get to the green bulb but I was stuck after taking off the screws.... it wont budge. And how do you take off the dimmer control from the dash?

OH and about the bumper, I was considering doing that too...

Best way to take the dimmer switch is try to push it from the back,or use a flat screwdriver with tape to get it off.
As for the window switch,when you get the AUTO button switch out,you will see the tiny green LED,just carefully "cut it's legs" ,cut the same lenght on the new LED and solder it.

That's the thing, I can't take apart the AUTO window switch. I tried, i am able to pry one side, but can't get the other side... uugh!

Latest posts

Back