Unichip FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
360$ shipped (need quick sale)
Would like paypal
Bought from Metallic36 - had on my car 4 months or so. Blew my motor and now the local mazda dealer going to take care of my "stutter" (ugh)

Car has to remain BONE stock for a year until the warrenty is up. Dont want to remove-install it everytime i take it to them.

It comes with
unichip
all wires
EBC (wires are wired and labeled correctly)
NO original boxing/paperwork.

This absolutely helped/cured my over fuel problem from the stock ecu

IMGP1166.jpg

u would have to have it tuned by a unichip authorized tuner or u could send it to jdm sam and he could load a map for the mods u have! a custom tune is the best way to get the most horsepower out of ur car as possible!

ya, what dandan said :D

it is a nice unit. works just fine... just noticed, honda you're built and dont have a ECM upgrade? :(

Last edited:
free bump.. good luck, these things have the ability to make a fun driver! someone pick this up.. its a steal!

Thanks for the bump. I think its priced to sell! dont wanna go to e-bay~ lets make it happen :D

Fort Wayne too i see!

So did you have someone local tune this on your car, or did you do it yourself?

When you said send it to that sam guy, does he do that for free?

Could you tune this with a laptop?

Would it be a problem to run this on a MP5?

Fort Wayne too i see!

So did you have someone local tune this on your car, or did you do it yourself?

When you said send it to that sam guy, does he do that for free?

Could you tune this with a laptop?

Would it be a problem to run this on a MP5?

You can't tune a Unichip yourself with a laptop or anything like that. it has to be done by a Unichip-authorized tuning garage.

JDMSam can usuallly reprogram a Unichip, but not for free. Ask him about his rates. I don't think it will run well on an MP5m but I could be wrong.

This seems like a good unit, but the lack of end user tunability is just such a turn off. it seems the Advantages are: Plug and play, Switchable maps by flick of switch and EBC.

Disadvantages are quite obvious. Am I missing anything ?

I'm looking to try other things than Emanage, but this seems very pricey when all is said and done (tuning costs). I hate decisions. Good luck

This seems like a good unit, but the lack of end user tunability is just such a turn off. it seems the Advantages are: Plug and play, Switchable maps by flick of switch and EBC.

Disadvantages are quite obvious. Am I missing anything ?

I'm looking to try other things than Emanage, but this seems very pricey when all is said and done (tuning costs). I hate decisions. Good luck

you're right.. its very easy and convenient for PnP.. if you need it tuned its not as easy . i do not know the current rates for sam to do the tuning... but im sure you can find out easy. The unit is priced right - cheap enough to send off and have it tuned if you want..

On my "stock" car with the stock unichip tune, it helps TREMENDOUSLY.

actually tuning isnt all that expensive on a unichip.. great thing about this is it has 2 maps you can tune.. map 1 can be set up as you wish for daily, map 2 more aggressive, when you are getting it tuned you can get it set up.. cost for tuning is really not much higher than cost of tuning a standalone system or another piggy back system. id say 300-400 will get both maps tuned on a dyno at an authorized tuner, then you have your car pretty much setup the way you want it to keep you happy.. its a great pnp piggy! someone seriously needs to jump on this!

If not sold by Monday, im just going to keep it and try it in the summer.... maybe ill list it at 500$ since that seems to be a more serious price

It is a good deal, but I just am not interested in driving 2 hours every time I want my car tuned, and have to drop $300 each time too. GL brother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back