Tx Meet in the Dallas area

smart a$$ hehe just had to say it...

look honey i did it!! i posted two quote's within one post!! i figured it out...finially..lol

SweetCool said:
smart a$$ hehe just had to say it...

look honey i did it!! i posted two quote's within one post!! i figured it out...finially..lol
lol - u r 2 funny!(poke)

Tommy1005 said:
She's a chocolate lab......she's hyper for about 5 minutes, then as calm as can be......she's 65lbs
is she used to being around kids? that is my only concern. because my kids will be there along with whoever else's kids.... just they're safty, ya know..

she's around my cousins everynow and then.....she doesn't bite if that's what you mean....she will be on a leash.......she's a real sweetheart......sounds like I'm talking about my girlfriend or something

LOL... i am just looken out for the kids... i have a 6yr and a 3yr that will be there... so i hope you'll understand more..

lol.......I'll bring some dog food and water for her.....she doesn't eat people food, unless my girlfriend feeds her when I'm not looking.

ah, ok.. i don't have a dog or any other animal for that matter.. other then a 30gal fish tank...lol i am allergic and so is my daughter.

This thread is not only in the wrong section, its on the wrong forum. Can we talk about this dog meet for like 20 more pages?

Back