TurboXS full 3" Catless Exhaust System

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

MODS...FEEL FREE TO REMOVE THIS THREAD

Over 100 views and not a single comment??? C'mon guys... someone must need a newer, HP-makin' exhaust!

This is the TurboXS Catback exhaust system PLUS a TurboXS cat-less midpipe. It was originally designed for the 04-08 RX8. An exhaust shop extended the tips to fit an '09 RX8. The tips are approximately 2" longer than stock. If you go to the TurboXS site you will see that they are selling a "revised" version of this exhaust for RX-8's for '04 & up; the only thing that changed is that they extended the tip just like this one! I've been told that a lot of people do this even when using the catback on their 04-08 cars to eliminate damage to the rear fascia. It wouldn't be difficult to cut, shorten, and re-weld the tips to make it stock length again if that was important to you. It's a full 3" high performance system made from 304 Stainless steel. Nice performance gains without the annoying drone of other systems, due to tuned chambers and better quality muffler materials. Its designed to be "plug-n-play" and will bolt up directly.

Retail for cat-back exhaust is $499. PRICE DROP TO $175 + SHIPPING!!!

Retail for catless midpipe is $249. MIDPIPE IS SOLD

Ships from Portland, OR 97223

RX84.jpg

RX83.jpg

RX82.jpg

RX85.jpg

RX86.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe no one needs a more aggressive cat-back at this new low price...(shrug)

Actually, it is listed there, but only in the NW section, though it has evidently been seen by others across the country. I've had tire-kickers from New York and Indiana. I guess I should post a FS thread in the national FS area too... anyway, thanks for the free bump!

Back