TurboHoses SMIC & Hardpipes (Orders being taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Hello,

The past few months are usually our busiest season due to preparation for the SEMA convention and product design for the Car & Driver Super Car Challenge. Many of you may not know it, but we developed and supplied parts for the two first place winners: Hennessy Twin Turbo Viper and Supercharged Cadillac CTS-V.

We will be shipping the intercoolers early next week. If you are interested please order ASAP, we are just about sold out.

Thanks,

Turbohoses R&D

Turbohoses said:
Hello,

The past few months are usually our busiest season due to preparation for the SEMA convention and product design for the Car & Driver Super Car Challenge. Many of you may not know it, but we developed and supplied parts for the two first place winners: Hennessy Twin Turbo Viper and Supercharged Cadillac CTS-V.

We will be shipping the intercoolers early next week. If you are interested please order ASAP, we are just about sold out.

Thanks,

Turbohoses R&D

That VIPER was the shiznit .... i drooled on that thing for about 2 hours before i moved along. I cant wait to get my SMIC ... ive been chomping at the bit for about a month now.

Turbohoses said:
Hello,

Thanks,

Turbohoses R&D
Will you be making any more anytime soon?

********** said:
there are about 6-8 SMIC's left out of 25. It doesnt look like another production run will occur...

Any ideas on ship date yet ... i found a large crack in my OEM IC last week and im not driving the car because of it. So im out of commission until i get the new one.

Thanks

too expensive to make... Possible, but highly unlikely that there will be more. We may be able to get more, but that is if SU fronts $14,000 to make another 25.

hmm so you need 14K in capital eh? Cullen, if you'd be interested in a joint venture, let me know. At the moment we have all our working capital sunk into our AFC, but we'll be looking for another project, and it seems like the community wants more of the SMICs....if you're interested get ahold of me...I think combining our resources in this case would benefit everybody in this situation...

DSMConvert said:
hmm so you need 14K in capital eh? Cullen, if you'd be interested in a joint venture, let me know. At the moment we have all our working capital sunk into our AFC, but we'll be looking for another project, and it seems like the community wants more of the SMICs....if you're interested get ahold of me...I think combining our resources in this case would benefit everybody in this situation...
I am sure we could work something out. I am not sur the SMIC will work with your piping. You may want to find out first...

I talked with Turbohoses, and they seemed pretty confident that it would. But perhaps to make sure, next time in your neck of the woods I could stop by.

Sure, just give me a call. I am sending out the preorders now...I wont have any for stocking for about a week. After that one will be going on this MSP and you can use that one to test fit your piping.

********** said:
Sure, just give me a call. I am sending out the preorders now...I wont have any for stocking for about a week. After that one will be going on this MSP and you can use that one to test fit your piping.

GOT MINE !!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!

The thing is a pain in the ass to install ... but i got it in within 1.5 hours. you have to remove the fan shroud that is around the old SMIC and unbolt it top and bottom. It also helps to remove the vibration dampners that hold the radiator on the top and half pull out the radiator. Makes things easier to get to. I also learned a lesson the hard way, that you need to bolt the SMIC on the bottom first since when i did it from the top it was hard to get the bottom holes to line up, and you dont get much leverage crawling under the car. Car runs sweet though ... you can majorly tell the HP and tourque difference with it installed. Also seems smoother shifting and not as much bucking at higher RPM shifts.

VERY IMPRESSED .... ANOTHER GREAT BUY from **********.

cool, just shoot me a pm when you guys have one in stock and i'll come by...sounds like these things are selling like hotcakes so it should be a solid investment...

DSM----**********---
long time no talk to.anyway it's good to see this thing finaly being sold,hoover was set in making it perfect,and he sure did.when I brought this idea to him in the begining he didn't seem to enthusiastic,but after a while he saw the light.

I tested the intercooler and pipes together(and drove the s*** out of it).they performed MUCH better then I could have expected.and it only takes about 5minutes when your used to removing the facctory pipes,and intercooler..
plus the damn good craftsmanship,and attention to detail.DSM it seems a little odd to have you interested in this,good to know you recognize when something good is infront of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back