Mazda3 2.5T Turbocharged AWD Mazda3 for 2021 model year

This Turbo Mazda 3 will only be as good as the engine calibrations, suspension tuning(if any) and the tires. Hopefully, these items were done the right way!:unsure:

This Turbo Mazda 3 will only be as good as the engine calibrations, suspension tuning(if any) and the tires. Hopefully, these items were done the right way!:unsure:

And if it is just the AWD Mazda 3 with a 2.5T? Same tires, same suspension, same everything?

why can't they get rid of the self driving car crap? they're making already lazy people even more lazy and unsafe.

no handheld devices while driving...no... but let me go ahead and give you all the time you need to do it illegally anyways.

self parking, self driving. bah. gimme the "i'm driving this car, not the computers".

why can't they get rid of the self driving car crap? they're making already lazy people even more lazy and unsafe.

no handheld devices while driving...no... but let me go ahead and give you all the time you need to do it illegally anyways.

self parking, self driving. bah. gimme the "i'm driving this car, not the computers".

It's called "following the crowd" or "lemming syndrome". We see this happen all the time - giant grills, almost all touchscreen, fading paint, etc.
I will not trust any self-driving vehicle. The world obviously has plenty of guinea pigs who are dying.

And if it is just the AWD Mazda 3 with a 2.5T? Same tires, same suspension, same everything?

I imagine reviewers would have a field day with the torque steer and the TCS

I think a lot of reviews are fairly satisfied with the 3's handling right now with one of the main complaints, if any, being the relatively sluggish straight-line speed and lack of power.

That said, I think there will be plenty who will be happy to drive a Mazda 3 that handles as well as it did before, but has more power and is faster. I know I would be. I thought the Mazda 3 loaner I had a while back was a ton of fun, but I admittedly don't know if my senses have been dulled from driving a CX-9 for so long now such that anything smaller and shorter would seem very responsive and capable in the handling department.

Torque steer and TCS are certainly worthy concerns though, but some consider the former to be even a charming character flaw. That's what I read in some of the comments at Jalopnik on the articles that discussed the new turbo Mazda 3 anyway, with many referring to the MazdaSpeed 3's torque steer.

I know I'll at least test drive the new turbo Mazda 3, but I wouldn't say I'm committed to getting one just yet when my CX-9 lease ends.

Well, I threw on some Eibach springs and Koni yellows and my 3 handles like a front drive Miata sedan. Would it still handle well with an extra 65 HP? Oh yeah! :D

US Pricing Info Released.

Honestly, that price is pretty acceptable to me. The price per wheel thing has to be a mistake and I wish they had cooled seats but otherwise, a good overall package.

Honestly, that price is pretty acceptable to me. The price per wheel thing has to be a mistake and I wish they had cooled seats but otherwise, a good overall package.

Lol, I wish it were a mistake. It's probably the correct pricing since they're made by BBS. Nice looking wheels and likely very well made, but just as pricey as any other BBS wheel.

I wonder why there is no aero pack for the sedan?

Can anyone shed some light on the pricing difference between Canada and the US?

Mazda Canada's pricing for the 2.5T hatch w/ PP is $37350 CAD, or $28,210 USD. But MazdaUSA's pricing for the same car is $34700 USD.

Can anyone shed some light on the pricing difference between Canada and the US?

Mazda Canada's pricing for the 2.5T hatch w/ PP is $37350 CAD, or $28,210 USD. But MazdaUSA's pricing for the same car is $34700 USD.

Free healthcare and now this! What the heck is going on in the world!

Back