Turbo s2000 . . . anyone have knowledge??

coyfish

I am getting a new car soon. Im starting medical school and I wan't something faster and reliable. The speed 6 can make decent power but the weight / gearing just kills it.

I have a few cars on mind but I had just started looking into turbo s2000's. I have done a little research but I was wondering if anyone in here had any knowledge on this platform.

If you go supercharge its more reliable and you would get about the same amount of power with the S2000. I used to have one. =(

If you go supercharge its more reliable and you would get about the same amount of power with the S2000. I used to have one. =(

Yeah I read about those. They are certainly easier but I wan't more power. Im looking for around 400rwhp. A supercharged s2000 is probably slower than my speed 6 in the 1/4.

So im definitely going turbo. My concern is the high compression engines. I know most people who go turbo install a gasket that lowers the compression from 11 to 9:1. Seems like the s2000 stock motor can take 400whp reliably. I posted on the s2000 forums and I was told 400 boosted whp is safe with a good tune.

Did you enjoy your s2000? Why did you get rid of it? The lightweight rwd looks like a blast. Im a student too so 2 doors is no problem for me :).

Thanks for your input.

Hell yea. That thing was a blast. Everything was awesome about it. But it got jacked andy insurance didn't pay for the SC. But all in all it was a very fun car to drive.

Latest posts

Back